• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RiME Featuring Lindsey Stirling (Music Video)

aieeeee

Am I the only person that looked at her and thought isn't that the ginger chick out of American Pie? I think it was American Pie. You know who I mean? Unless it actually is her.

Lindsey!? This just quadrupled my interest in RIME.

Saw her live in London and it was the best live show I've ever seen. And I was lucky enough to see R.E.M. about 10 years ago. I do love classical instruments mixed with modern music though (Nightwish <3) so her music hits all my personal notes.

didn't find the information, does the game run at 60 fps on ps4? I kinda want the retail version, but 60 fps beats that, so if it's not on ps4, i'll take it on PC

Edit : whoops, didn't meant to post that on this thread! Amazing music video, can't wait to hear the full soundtrack, always liked lindsey but i don't really like her new stuff, so that's refreshing!

V3rt1go

didn't find the information, does the game run at 60 fps on ps4? I kinda want the retail version, but 60 fps beats that, so if it's not on ps4, i'll take it on PC

Edit : whoops, didn't meant to post that on this thread! Amazing music video, can't wait to hear the full soundtrack, always liked lindsey but i don't really like her new stuff, so that's refreshing!

I think people will fall in love with Mr Garcia's work on RiME. A beautiful ost.

I thought she only does covers of existing video games. She doesn't create musics.
What happened to Akira Yamaoka San creating the music for this game? Did he abandon this and Lindsey Stirling took the torch?

zigg

RiME is on my list, and I love listening to Lindsey, but that video… I lost it at the CGI fox, haha.

WITHE1982

TBH it's the first time I've listened to Lindsey Stirling and I quite enjoyed it.

The setting for that video was spectacular... then the Sharknado budget CGI fox turned up and it went from sublime to ridiculous.

Still a nice song from what is sure to be a great soundtrack. Looking forward to this tomorrow.

Top Bottom