• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infatuated with a co-worker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihyll

my co-worker who I have become infatuated with even has kids....

I know it's more about lust than anything...but damn does it suck..I know it's not right ....I'm her boss....I see her every day...I can't get enough of her beautiful smile and shining eyes...

I need another beer...

Monocle

Enjoy that in your own mind and never, ever act on it in any way besides whacking off in private. Obviously.

Or quit your job and propose?

Demy

I've been there, man. Very hot person working under you. It's distracting, to say the least.
Best to keep it professional. Cheers, OP.

Not

Banned
Just be friends goddammit. She's a human like you.

Why do we as humans have to try and fuck everything we're attracted to?

It totally ruins all of our interactions with any humans of the opposite sex if we even kind of want to fuck them. Beyond biological impulses, this division we put up between sexes from birth is the main cause of stuff like this-- you miss out on getting to know and appreciate the intricacies of a person just because your superficially infatuated and you've learned no other options besides pining for them or ignoring them.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Yeah, going on the internet to tell random strangers about how would like to fuck a married woman who is working for you is kinda gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom