• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Azzy's found a great girl in Ashley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay guys, just got back from my date with Ashley. I had a thread going earlier today regarding first date topics of conversation, and while the replies proved unhelpful (I believe abortion alone was mentioned more than three times) I still managed to have a great date.

It may very well have been the best first date I've ever been on.

She was very cute, much better looking and more of my type of girl than her online pics proved to demonstrate, she was great at conversation, was just the right about of flirtatious, and I got me a kiss at the end. What more can I ask for? I'm not a pimp so no goodbye hummer; I did just fine.

Anyways, thought you'd all like to know. Ask me any other questions if you like :)

Did you arrange for a second date?

You know you have to arrange for a second date during the first date in order to avoid the whole "call -- don't call" scenario, right?

haunts

Bacon of Hope
PhlegmMaster said:
Did you arrange for a second date?

You know you have to arrange for a second date during the first date in order to avoid the whole "call -- don't call" scenario, right?

thats sarcasm right...? :lol

jamesinclair said:
Wait, so you guys met online?

She messaged me from an online dating service, yes.

Oh and by the way, I don't give a shit about football so that didn't play a factor in it at all.

aztrex said:
Hay guys, just got back from my date with Ashley. I had a thread going earlier today regarding first date topics of conversation, and while the replies proved unhelpful (I believe abortion alone was mentioned more than three times) I still managed to have a great date.

It may very well have been the best first date I've ever been on.

She was very cute, much better looking and more of my type of girl than her online pics proved to demonstrate, she was great at conversation, was just the right about of flirtatious, and I got me a kiss at the end. What more can I ask for? I'm not a pimp so no goodbye hummer; I did just fine.

Anyways, thought you'd all like to know. Ask me any other questions if you like :)

I really couldn't care any less. Dating, contrary to popular belief around these parts, is only as difficult as you make it. If you just be yourself, along with a bit a cocky/funny and show some intelligence, you're good to go. My problem is I can't find any woman worth a damn...all my dates end with claims that they'd love to see me again soon, yet I couldn't be bothered.

aztrex said:
She messaged me from an online dating service, yes.

Oh and by the way, I don't give a shit about football so that didn't play a factor in it at all.

Mind if I ask how old you are? Stop taking all the good Toronto girls away from me...

haunts said:
thats sarcasm right...? :lol

batg2josh.jpg

man this place is seriously filling up with hate fast. or perhaps its my lack of posting history here that has resulted in shock at the replies. or, maybe it really is just me.

Boogie

aztrex said:
man this place is seriously filling up with hate fast. or perhaps its my lack of posting history here that has resulted in shock at the replies. or, maybe it really is just me.

you didn't answer my question.

APF

Chichikov said:
Of course the m...
Wait, remind me again, what is Ann Coulter?
Men often try to masculinize strong women; it's a common misogynist rhetorical tactic.

aztrex said:

It's not hate, just boredom in a pointless thread. If I made a thread for every date I went on, the OT would be even more flooded with shit than it already is. You went on a date, it went well, good for you...WE DON'T CARE! :)

Chichikov

APF said:
Men often try to masculinize strong women; it's a common misogynist rhetorical tactic.
Preach it brother!
This crap had indeed gone way too far.
Like the time he called Hillary a closet lesbian, or when he said women are stupider than men and that the US would be better off if they didn’t have the right to vote.
Misogynist ****er

APF

Chichikov said:
Preach it brother!
This crap had indeed gone way too far.
Like the time he called Hillary a closet lesbian, or when he said women are stupider than men and that the US would be better off if they didn’t have the right to vote.
Misogynist ****er
The closest of those to what I'm saying is the charge that Hillary was a lesbian; however your comments directly challenging the gender of a female you disagree with politically, especially a strong woman, is as I said a common misogynist tactic. Yet many people who believe themselves to be strong defenders of women's rights appear to fall right into that pattern with no sense of shame or irony. But hey, as long as she has different political views from you, it's ok to be a complete hypocrite and violate much of what you profess to believe,* right?

*You may not actually be a strong defender of women's rights however; if so I apologize for calling you a hypocrite, as I have more appropriate names to call you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom