• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Good Life from SWERY (D4, Deadly Premonition) Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockk

Is this an adaptation of the book he was writing? The one about the psychic detective cat or something.

Sounds great.

Yeah here it is.

I was saddened by the death of my cat and I wanted to find a form to express my sadness. So I started writing a book that stars a cat. In a British countryside town, there is a murder case, and a mystery unfolds that is written from the perspective of the cat. It’s like a version of Deadly Premonition but set in Britain. .

BiggNife

This sounds fantastic but also 1.5 million is a lot of money and I'm not sure that SWERY has enough pull to get a ton of backers. Put me on the "cautiously optimistic" list.

Gbraga

3zbmBHPg.jpg

So many memories :')

kulapik

This sounds fantastic but also 1.5 million is a lot of money and I'm not sure that SWERY has enough pull to get a ton of backers. Put me on the "cautiously optimistic" list.
With Fig and the whole investing thing, I think it has a better chance than in Kickstarter.

Post #69, lol!

Anyhoo, i'm in. Don't care what he does, Swery is one of those devs that resonates with me and i'll support him and the studio pretty much regardless.

Now the long, long wait begins...

kulapik

I hope they start it sooner now that we know about the game. It would be very dumb to miss out on all this announcement hype.
The idea was to release it along with the announcement at his pax panel, but fig ruined the surprise

kulapik

If you are part of the "Fig first look club" you are allowed to pledge and invest already. I guess it's more exclusive than I thought though...

Funding goal is $1.5 million for those that don't know. Early bird is $25, normal edition $29. All US dollars.
It's not really exclusive, just backing a game on fig gets you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom