• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Pewdiepie Says He's Going To Stop Making Nazi Jokes After Charlottesville

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://kotaku.com/pewdiepie-says-hes-going-to-stop-making-nazi-jokes-afte-1797904266

I remember back when everything happened in February, I was sort of like, ‘I mean, they’re just jokes. There’s not actual Nazis out there, what are you talking about?’ And then I look at this, and I’m like oh, I see. OK!”

“I’m gonna stop doing it,” Kjellberg said. “Nazi memes are not even that funny anymore. It’s sort of a dead meme. So, just to make it clear. No more. OK? It’s not me censoring myself, it’s more like, I don’t want to be a part of this. OK? Just want to move on with my life.”

I remember back when everything happened in February, I was sort of like, ‘I mean, they’re just jokes. There’s not actual Nazis out there, what are you talking about?’ And then I look at this, and I’m like oh, I see. OK!”

Bullshit or willful ignorance.

Dynasty

Hopefully Charlottesville's Nazi Rally has made him question some of the people he has been associating with as well.

"Nazis are a dead meme."

Xs1KVzU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom