• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: WWII Private Beta Code Begging Thread

GeeDuhb

People are already spamming the other thread, so if you want to beg for codes, do it here. Reminder, this is for PS4. Xbox Beta Codes will be out next week around this time.

FYI, as of right now, the emails are only providing ONE beta code, not multiple codes like they have in previous years. They might send out another email later on that has codes to give to your friends, but the initial email does not have them.

ALSO, the beta is apparently free on the Asia PSN, so if you have an account there/make one you can download it and then play on your regular PSN, from what people are saying.

ALSO 2, if you have Comcast you can go to this link and sign in with your Comcast info to get a beta code.

Alienous

I'd love a PS4 EU/UK code. I abused Amazon pre-orders to help others out with Black Ops 3 beta codes, and I don't really want to do it again.

GeeDuhb

There is no need to code beg if you're on PS4. As others have pointed out, the beta is free on the Hong Kong PS store and if you don't have a HK account, it takes a few minutes to make one. It's quicker than waiting and hoping someone gives you a code.

Just go to this thread here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1423058&page=1

While this is true, I have learned that most people are so lazy that they won't take these simple steps.

Heck, all that has been required up until now was to pre-order on Amazon and they will send you the code. As I have to tell people every time there is a pre-order beta, Amazon DOESN'T CHARGE until the game actually ships! So you can pre-order and cancel if you decide you don't want the game after the beta.

While this is true, I have learned that most people are so lazy that they won't take these simple steps.

Heck, all that has been required up until now was to pre-order on Amazon and they will send you the code. As I have to tell people every time there is a pre-order beta, Amazon DOESN'T CHARGE until the game actually ships! So you can pre-order and cancel if you decide you don't want the game after the beta.

how long does it take amazon to send a beta code? i'm in NA

if anyone gets an extra US PS4 code I would appreciate it...I got mine from Activision but I want to give a code to my friend as well

I'd rather use a code instead of using the Hong Kong method since there's no guarantee that doing it that way will still let you download the extra helmet, emblem, and card once the full game comes out (just like downloading a different region's version of the Nioh Beta wouldn't work for getting the bonus in the US)

I'm not trying to horde codes or anything...just trying to help a friend out

Not sure if they've been sent out yet, but if anyone has an extra XBOX US code I'd be very appreciative if anyone could spare one.

Never mind, misread OP.

Top Bottom