• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGAx???? teaser site has gone up

DKHF

Update:

This is Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation for smartphones http://gematsu.com/2017/09/dx2-shin-megami-tensei-liberation-announced-smartphones

A Sega teaser site with some silhouettes has just went up. Seems to tease a collaboration.

DI8SbjaUwAEQ0BC.jpg:large

I think we might find out more in this week's Famitsu which is leaking today.

Synth

Oooooh, I wonder who SEGA could be collaborating with, and what sort of game it'll be.

*sees silhouette*

...Yea, I can't see this being for me.

sega is giving us the love live fighting game the world needs? with ulala as dlc? or possibly a dengeki bunko climax ignition sequel ft ulala?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

DesiacX

It doesn't look like it would be too hard to identify those characters based on their hair alone, at least for someone who would know what they are from.

Fully expected someone to have identified every silhouette in the 15 minutes that this thread has been up. You're slacking, GAF.

One of those silhouettes looks like Ulala from Space Channel 5.

If it's a new console game and Ulala is in it, then consider me interested.

chrono01

I thought it would be SEGA x Idolm@ster, but the more I look at it the more it looks like the character in the center is wearing jeans, and not typically of the fashion the girls wear (unless you're one of the tomboy-looking ones). I also don't recognize the hairstyle of the one on the left, but it could just be a new hair accessory or something.

It's definitely some sort of SEGA x (Anime Collaboration), judging by the cut-outs, but they could be trolling us all.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
One of those silhouettes looks like Ulala from Space Channel 5.

If it's a new console game and Ulala is in it, then consider me interested.

If you mean the one on the far left, that doesn't look anything like Ulala.

My bet is this is some anime thing I've never heard of.

randomkid

miss animu lady of rage over there on the left might be some form of rosie from valkyria chronicles

i imagine this will be terrible!

vareon

I feel like I should have known the girl on the rightmost. I don't know why but I'm imagining a lady in a maid outfit.

chrono01

Left lady is holding some sort of mouse.. Also whats up with creepy smile/mustache near the middle.
This is what`s confusing me the most. From what I can see, there are seven characters, but this one to the right of the center character seems to have a hold in his/her head. Unless that's an item the center character is holding (a fan?), with the head of the right character being that more narrow/puffy-looking thing.

Top Bottom