• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Update on GeForce Leak (version 2)

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
No, because life is short
Anybody can wait a couple years for a game to drop on their platform, it ain't a decade or more. You guys keep forgetting that we get a whole bunch of other games as well, it makes it hard to justify a Playstation purchase.

Well most of the best games don't go to PC or go to PC years later.
What "best games" do you know that aren't already on PC?

Anybody can wait a couple years for a game to drop on their platform, it ain't a decade or more. You guys keep forgetting that we get a whole bunch of other games as well, it makes it hard to justify a Playstation purchase.

What "best games" do you know that aren't already on PC?
The major Nintendo and Playstation games are not legally on PC at least for awhile.

You can legally play Nintendo games on PC. Buy a copy, dump it, play it through Yuzu. So technically that's wrong. it's illegal to pirate, but emulation is not inherently illegal.
I'm sure all 12 people that do that are grateful that Nintendo makes great games for their PC.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
I'm sure all 12 people that do that are grateful that Nintendo makes great games for their PC.
if you can do it then that invalidates your statement regardless of the amount of people doing so....
Another thing. You say "most" of the best games. I can think of plenty of third party games which can be classified as the best, even this year alone. So are we really missing out on much?

Dorfdad

Gold Member
This has a check like it’s been released properly announced but it hasn’t

GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas Remasters

I'd argue that PC has way more top tier exclusives than any console, and that PC gets first dibs on lots of top tier games as well.

The only things you wont ever eventually get on PC are Nintendo games and Bloodborne. idk why I am arguing this, I cant help but feel Im taking the bait

Kataploom

Gold Member
I mean most of the award nominees and winners every year. I guess PCMR types are easily triggered.
Which ones? I think you may be referring to PS games for which most PC gamers are like "oh cool, bring them some day, we'll be playing something else anyway". They're pretty mid tho, to me they're enjoyable between gaps of big releases or when I want something more relax. Just finished HZD and TLOU P1 recently and the games are good but yeah, far from a master pieces, more like "I had a blast with Sekiro, Zelda TOTK, Persona 5 and FF15 in a row and need something to close the gap before Lies of P comes out". It's good to have all these choices btw. They'll be there for those moments.

Kataploom

Gold Member
I'd argue that PC has way more top tier exclusives than any console, and that PC gets first dibs on lots of top tier games as well.

The only things you wont ever eventually get on PC are Nintendo games and Bloodborne. idk why I am arguing this, I cant help but feel Im taking the bait
I'm gonna tell you something: As long a CS:GO, LoL, Valorant, WoW and many other PC competitive games don't go to consoles, they're worth nothing for most PC gamers. I have a group of friends that some have PS5 and barely touch it because all they play are traditional PC games, like they are some kind of drug or whatever lol.

Which ones? I think you may be referring to PS games for which most PC gamers are like "oh cool, bring them some day, we'll be playing something else anyway". They're pretty mid tho, to me they're enjoyable between gaps of big releases or when I want something more relax. Just finished HZD and TLOU P1 recently and the games are good but yeah, far from a master pieces, more like "I had a blast with Sekiro, Zelda TOTK, Persona 5 and FF15 in a row and need something to close the gap before Lies of P comes out". It's good to have all these choices btw. They'll be there for those moments.
If you actually played them when they came out, they were more impactful and impressive.
I can't state common fact on here without getting warnings. So just look at award nominees and see how many are on PC day 1.

Senua

If you actually played them when they came out, they were more impactful and impressive.
I can't state common fact on here without getting warnings. So just look at award nominees and see how many are on PC day 1.
I played HZD when it came out, apart from the world which I really liked. The game was just another ubisoft inspired open world game. Aloy was bland as fuck too. GoW was much the same. TLOU I loved though but apart from that Sonys recent out put has not impressed me apart from presentation. Which is one of the many reasons I mainly game on PC and not playstation. I love strategy, crpg, racing simulators and the odd indie.

You just gota understand not everyone has the same tastes as you. Because if they did they'd all be on PS5 and not PC

I played HZD when it came out, apart from the world which I really liked. The game was just another ubisoft inspired open world game. Aloy was bland as fuck too. GoW was much the same. TLOU I loved though but apart from that Sonys recent out put has not impressed me apart from presentation. Which is one of the many reasons I mainly game on PC and not playstation. I love strategy, crpg, racing simulators and the odd indie.

You just gota understand not everyone has the same tastes as you. Because if they did they'd all be on PS5 and not PC
I wasn't claiming everyone has the same tastes as me. I was claiming most of the best games by industry standards are not on PC day 1. Which is evident at every award show.

Senua

I wasn't claiming everyone has the same tastes as me. I was claiming most of the best games by industry standards are not on PC day 1. Which is evident at every award show.
Award shows are based on popularity, there is no "best" it's all subjective my man.

Have you seen how many awards Justin Bieber has won? Would you say he's one of the best artists? Fair enough if ya do but I personally think he's a ball of wank

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Justin_Bieber

Both 2022 and 2021 goty games were pc day 1, 2020 was tlou2 which is a can of worms that would be a hilarious thread derailment to open

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Most GOTY winners are multiplats. Stop entertaining this trolling.

Out of the last 9 winners, 6 are multiplats that came on PC day 1, 2 are Sony, and 1 is Nintendo. If BG3 wins this year, it'll be 7/10.

Kataploom

Gold Member
I don't think games that get so outdated so quickly after release are THAT impressive. Maybe you just live by the hype. It's ok pal, not my type of "enjoyment" tho.

Last edited:

iQuasarLV

Dude you need to quit talking out your a$$. Here is the biggest video game award show's last nine years of GOTY awards
Video Game Awards 2014-2022
Six of the nine awards were multi-platform with PC included among them. 67% availability day one on PC. Two were exclusive to PlayStation, and one for Nintendo. Honestly, not a good reason to go out and spend money on a platform solely for a couple options over a 10 year span.

Regardless, your whole argument hinges on the FOMO mentality as a driving force for validity. When people do not care of if its purchasable day 1 the whole persuasion falls apart.

S0ULZB0URNE

They are baiting you!!
These facts hurt there man p***** I wouldn't waste my time.
Give em some hand me downs and they think they have a comparable experience.

30 fps shitty shows are not some of them.
Yes they are on EVERY platform at times.
His username gives souls and Miyazaki a bad reputation.
bruce-lee-laugh.gif

Perrott

Gold Member
Some titles on the Nvidia leak list were confirmed to be true today (MGS2, MGS3, The Talos Principle 2, Helldivers 2), and with the OP for the original thread not able (nor want) to update the list anymore, I’ll do the job to update everything here. Hope its ok

Sony:

• Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Edition = ✓
  • HELLDIVERS 2 = ✓
  • Horizon Forbidden West = ✓
  • GT7 = X
  • Déraciné = X
  • God of War = ✓
  • Returnal = ✓
  • Demon Souls = X
  • Ratchet and Clank (no specified game) = ✓ (Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart)
  • Sackboy: A Big Adventure = ✓
  • Ghost of Tsushima = X

Microsoft:

• Gears 6 = X
  • Oxide Unannounced = ? (unable to verify when we don’t have a title)
  • *Project Holland (FABLE = ✓)
  • *Project Typhoon (Contraband = ✓)
  • Project Woodstock (Forza ) = ✓
  • Untitled The Initiative Game (presumed Perfect Dark) = ✓
  • Halo 5: Guardians = X
  • Avowed = ✓
  • Kalimba = ✓
  • Indus = ✓ (code name for Ara: History Untold)
  • Gravity = X

Square Enix:

• Chrono Cross Remaster = ✓
  • FF Tactics remaster = X
  • FF7 Remake = ✓
  • FF9 Remake = X
  • FF 16 = ✓ (announced for PC)
  • Tomb Raider Anniversary (2021) = ✓ (Tomb Raider 1-2-3 Remastered in 2024)
  • Unannounced title by Square Enix = ✓ (could be like four games)
  • Kingdom Hearts IV = ✓

Capcom:

• Resident Evil 4 Remake = ✓
  • Street Fighter 6 = ✓
  • Dragons Dogma 2 = ✓
  • Monster Hunter 6 = X

Take Two: (owns Bioshock IP and Rockstar):

• GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas Remasters = ✓
  • Bioshock RTX remaster = X
  • Bioshock 2022 = X

EA:

• Mirrors Edge RTX Remaster = X
  • Untitled Respawn Game = ✓ (Three Star Wars games)
  • Titanfall 3 = X

Bandai Namco:

• Tekken 8 = ✓

Curve Digital:

• Human Fall Flat 2 = ✓

Devolver Digital:

• The Talos Principle 2 = ✓

Crytek:

• Crysis 4 = ✓

D3 Publisher Inc:

• Earth Defence Force 6 = X

Sega:

• Bayonetta 3 = X
  • Judgment (Also, Lost Judgment) = ✓

Atlus:

• Catherine Full Body = X
  • Shin Megami Tensei V = X
  • (Persona 5) = ✓ (exist)

WB:

• Batman: Arkham Knight RTX Remaster = X

Valve:

Paradox:

• Project FPS = X

HUGE GRAIN OF SALT (thank you Twitter user @ thexpaw ) some games to be added: (but are most likely cancelled or will not come to fruition): - just some excerpts I found interesting - LET ME BE CLEAR THEY ALL VERY POSSIBLE BUT SOME STUFF IS OLD IF YOU TAKE A GANDER.

Source: https://gist.github.com/xPaw/6a42aafd3c9d19b3ceab2e90b5a37cd2

• Xcom 3 = X
  • Injustice 3: Gods will Fall = X
  • Destroy all Humans 3 = X
  • MGS 2 & 3 HD = ✓ (as part of MGS Master Collection Vol 1)
  • Mario and Rabbids = X
  • Death Stranding Directors Cut PC = ✓
  • Sniper Elite 5 = ✓
  • City Skylines 2 = ✓

Games PM'd that I will compile here:

• Total War 9 = ✓ (Total War Pharaoh)
  • Payday 3 = ✓
  • Hangar 13 Unannounced = ✓ (Cancelled Superhero game)
  • Fight for Middle-Earth = X
  • Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PC) = X
  • Mortal Kombat Next Gen & Mortal Kombat XII = ✓ (Mortal Kombat 1)
  • Moss = ✓
  • Space Punks (for Steam) = X
  • Hitman Pro = ✓ (its an antivirus software)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Remastered = X
  • Goat Simulator “3” = ✓
  • Wreckfest Sequel = ✓(as Wreckreation)
  • Worms Next = ✓ (as Worms Rumble)
  • Titan Quest 2 = ✓
  • Outcast = ✓
  • Viking by Criterion. = ✓
  • Metro Next = ✓ (next gen? = Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition)
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R Android = X
  • As Dusk Falls and As Dusk Falls Season 2 = ✓ (ERSB Ratings confirm)
  • Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers (Switch Exclusive) = X
  • Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order = X
  • Ruined King = ✓

Microsoft's Project Oxide was the 4X strategy game Ara: History Untold, announced in 2022 for W10.

daninthemix

What baffles me is that Sony refuses to port the only 2 games that are guaranteed to sell like gangbusters: Bloodborne and Demons Souls. Souls fanbase on PC is massive.

All the other big Sony stuff that's so important to PS fans kind of gets a collective shrug when it arrives on PC.

Soodanim

Gold Member
That's just it, you're not really stating facts. You're stating opinions, near-indistinguishable from antagonistic platform trolling, that aren't substantiated. I know you're getting dogpiled, but that's what bait does. Low hanging fruit draws people in.

The post I quoted is a great example of that, claiming games are more impactful and impressive when they first come out. That's an opinion, and a narrow one at that. Good games are good games, and a lot of people aren't impressed by what's "Impactful and impressive".
Games have very measurable qualities. It's not all subjective.
Even this latest post does the same things I mentioned above. What measurable qualities are you referring to? Most aspects of a review like graphics, sound, gameplay, and story are entirely subjective and have no measurable qualities to them.

Last edited:
Arkham Knight rtx I'm pretty sure back in the day the strongest cards on the market were unable to run that game on pc now add in rtx i think it would need 4x rtx 4090 for 60fps with the amount of shit optimizing they do on pc

keefged4

What baffles me is that Sony refuses to port the only 2 games that are guaranteed to sell like gangbusters: Bloodborne and Demons Souls. Souls fanbase on PC is massive.

All the other big Sony stuff that's so important to PS fans kind of gets a collective shrug when it arrives on PC.
They need to give people at least one reason to buy into the PS ecosystem. Bloodborne/Demon souls certainly do that

Senua

They are baiting you!!
These facts hurt there man p***** I wouldn't waste my time.
Give em some hand me downs and they think they have a comparable experience.
How is the experience any worse because it was on a different platform before? Some of you lot are bonkers lol

Puscifer

No, because life is short and waiting to be years behind in gaming isn't YOLO.
This is such a stupid ass argument. Are people who buy consoles late in their life span not being "yolo" for getting systems cheaper and all the best games for pennies on the dollar? Because I'm sure the PS2 and PS4 did most of their sales in the second half and later in their life spans. Enthusiast are an anamoly in the grand scheme of things and always have been.

Last edited:
Top Bottom