• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Update on GeForce Leak

ClosBSAS

So again cherry picking.
Don't see you quoting the bashers.

It's ok to police PC over consoles?
That behavior in this thread is out of control.
Why is he cherry picking? No need to bash the PC ppl, the leak is real and the console ppl are in complete denial and mad about it and try to bash both the list and PC gamers for it. If anything, you guys started this whole argument. Why are you all so mad about the leak.
It doesn’t, I’m just surprised people are so accepting when theirs clearly red flags all over it.
That doesn't mean it's wrong ffs. Yes, there are some things that are probably bs, but clearly there are things that are true. It's not bad at all, so obviously it upsets you to see such a list if you claim that because one or two things are wrong, it's all wrong.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Why is he cherry picking? No need to bash the PC ppl, the leak is real and the console ppl are in complete denial and mad about it and try to bash both the list and PC gamers for it. If anything, you guys started this whole argument. Why are you all so mad about the leak.

That doesn't mean it's wrong ffs. Yes, there are some things that are probably bs, but clearly there are things that are true. It's not bad at all, so obviously it upsets you to see such a list if you claim that because one or two things are wrong, it's all wrong.
You’re wasting your time at fans defending their brand.

Even if every GeForce leaked game came true except one, theyll claim “we’ll see? It wasn’t 100% true”.

They know full well Sony is going gung ho at PC ports and they can’t take it. Because for all the times the past 20 years all these games have been isolated in PS ecosystem, now they are coming to PC, and even Xbox got their baseball game two years in a row on Game Pass. I played the game last season and didn’t even pay a dime.

But the narrative will change a lot more and more when more leaked games come out.

It’ll change to “ok so what, there’s tons of PC ports now, but at least we got them 4 years earlier”.

When Sony releases day one PC games, the narrative will change to something like “ya but the games on PS systems get trophies so it’s still better than PC games at better specs”

Just sit back and watch the narrative change.

You can already scratch out the old narrative of first party Sony games not going to other platforms.

Last edited:
You’re wasting your time at fans defending their brand.

Even if every GeForce leaked game came true except one, theyll claim “we’ll see? It wasn’t 100% true”.

They know full well Sony is going gung ho at PC ports and they can’t take it. Because for all the times the past 20 years all these games have been isolated in PS ecosystem, now they are coming to PC, and even Xbox got their baseball game two years in a row on Game Pass. I played the game last season and didn’t even pay a dime.

But the narrative will change a lot more and more when more leaked games come out.

It’ll change to “ok so what, there’s tons of PC ports now, but at least we got them 4 years earlier”.

When Sony releases day one PC games, the narrative will change to something like “ya but the games on PS systems get trophies so it’s still better than PC games at better specs”

Just sit back and watch the narrative change.

You can already scratch out the old narrative of first party Sony games not going to other platforms.
It's FFXIII all over again. And it's fucking funny.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
i honestly don't think that game is happening.
Update the OP please. :lollipop_content:

1*5zzhtp3zxVzauPhzBSngTQ.png

ClosBSAS

Many still wrong so does it matter?
Lmao, again and again with this dumb ass argument. Even if a few are wrong, doesn't mean the entire list should be thrown away. a lot of those have come out and are confirmed...returnal and sack boy for example have leaked screenshots and steam db pages...it's just a matter of time.

You will eat all that crow once 90% of whats on that list hits PC.

tmlDan

Lmao, again and again with this dumb ass argument. Even if a few are wrong, doesn't mean the entire list should be thrown away. a lot of those have come out and are confirmed...returnal and sack boy for example have leaked screenshots and steam db pages...it's just a matter of time.

why are you yelling at a post in April, its august dude.

Shifty1897

I'm sure SE don't want Tactics Ogre to compete with FFT. So I guess FFT could be late in the year or early next.
I think it might be the same team converting all these PSP games to modern consoles, so maybe fall of next year. I do expect it sometime in 2023 and no later.

S0ULZB0URNE

What's dumb is claiming a leak is accurate with...INACCURACIES!

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
With the exception of last of us and last guardian, this line includes everything I actually want on pc from playstation :messenger_loudly_crying:

They won't do BB because they know people are absolutely fucking obsessed with that game. If they released it on PC. They'd crack it right open. Shit, I could see custom bosses being modded in.

EDMIX

GeForce Leak is the greatest piece of leak on the internet. No bullshit, just titles being unveiled one by one as the months go by and can no longer be called fake.

They fucked up some major mega tons. I'd be so pissed, I'd just cancel FFIX remake and then be like "we was never making that shit BITCH" lol

Remake FFVI, FFV, FFX etc with a team of 5 people each and then see who leaks what, then you'll know who the fuck snitched lol

Out of spite I'd cancel it and pretend that leak was fake, be like "ya'll didn't get everything bruv" Maybe the State Of Play, Direct really is the best way to go as not to was money on a event where everyone knows what it could be.

YukiOnna

They fucked up some major mega tons. I'd be so pissed, I'd just cancel FFIX remake and then be like "we was never making that shit BITCH" lol

Remake FFVI, FFV, FFX etc with a team of 5 people each and then see who leaks what, then you'll know who the fuck snitched lol

Out of spite I'd cancel it and pretend that leak was fake, be like "ya'll didn't get everything bruv" Maybe the State Of Play, Direct really is the best way to go as not to was money on a event where everyone knows what it could be.
It was so unbelievable at first when you see KH4, FFIX Remake, Monster Hunter 6. Not that they wouldn't happen, just so soon, but then all the announcements keep coming and I wonder how those behind the scenes emails went.

They gave away the eventual PC ports, too.

EDMIX

It was so unbelievable at first when you see KH4, FFIX Remake, Monster Hunter 6. Not that they wouldn't happen, just so soon, but then all the announcements keep coming and I wonder how those behind the scenes emails went.

They gave away the eventual PC ports, too.

Yup, its like Ubisoft was smart to just code everything so even if you saw it, you wouldn't know much as to keep it a surprise.

Publishers need to take note. Ubisoft's internal shit is like "Project Q, Project FloridaMan, Project Jackson 5" lol I'd just name it a bunch of dumbshit to throw everyone off lol Internally none of that shit really matters and maybe the Japanese are more open as they expect this level of professionalism where they are trusting enough to legit be like "KINGDOM HEARTS 4, the return of SORA" lol "Final Fantasy 9 REMAKE" So we might never get a leak like this again, this was major one. I heard Ubisoft even sent some take down notice and might threaten legal action, I get it, they work hard to build up to a show or event and want their reveal to be big, but I'm not sure it will be easy to even find who leaked it.

EDMIX

What's dumb is claiming a leak is accurate with...INACCURACIES!

nah, I'd say even the inaccuracies might simply be based on how the publisher has put that information in with Nvida or its yet to be revealed, but too much has been revealed to doubt this at this point.

The leak is spot on.

Like we know Ubisoft has some "Project Q" thing and other stuff, but just cause its revealed with a legal title, doesn't make the leak inaccurate, it merely means some coded or changed names or site remasters on remakes or something odd like that, but for the most part, the leak is legit on every reveal thus far.

So I don't know if its enough time to even say its "wrong", those publishers might reveal those projects at later dates.

Why list FF9 remake? Not remaster, REMAKE? Why not list FF8 remake if its fake? Would it not make sense to believe Square might go in order? Even the whole Crono Cross thing, its a very old game and to just guess that seems very unlikely. So it just sounds like some publishers want the space, time and event or something to make those reveals. Like we might see FF9 remake announced shortly after FFXVI releases or something, sorta like how Sony reveals bigger titles after some of their megatons release, as we know they'll market Spiderman 2 more after God Of War releases this fall or something. So I think its too legit to be doubting at this point any thing on that list, consider its fact.

Even if something changes internally, like Bioshock is having trouble and they must cancel, that doesn't mean this leak is wrong, its not predicting the future, its telling you what publishers plan to put out, if it makes it out is another thing entirely.

Last edited:

EDMIX

Half-Life 2 Remastered is in development by a modder with Valve’s blessing.

The dev completed the remastering for the based game and working on remastering episode 1 and 2

I'm actually shocked we didn't get some Black Box type thing with TF2, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Half Life series etc. for PS5 and Series X (i'm shocked we didn't get one for PS4 and XONE) lol

Its like Valve forgot they made games before or something.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
I'm actually shocked we didn't get some Black Box type thing with TF2, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Half Life series etc. for PS5 and Series X (i'm shocked we didn't get one for PS4 and XONE) lol

Its like Valve forgot they made games before or something.

Well they are currently porting Half-Life Alyx to PSVR2 (according to many people here and elsewhere)

Banned

nah, the list is clearly fake tho

So it was fake, who coulda guessed?
Wasn’t there a bunch of Nintendo titles on the list too?
Yes, it is fake. It was obvious then and it’s still obvious now.

Square are in no way, working on FFXVI, FFVIIR, FFXIR, and Kingdom Hearts 4 all at once. Let alone all the other red flags.

If you believe that you should check out Pastebin too.
All the people who swore by the geforce leak should be banned

Top Bottom