• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

so i hit on a girl's sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brocke

Banned
gaf please tell me where i went wrong. this morning i agreed to meet this girl i knew from offline. she said her sister was coming along. i ended up rubbing her private areas in a bar (to her satisfaction). then she agreed to meet me in the restroom and tried to screw me, but it was too awkward because i had to keep the door shut.

so i said for her to give me her number and i would call her afterwards (she was staying with her sister until sunday). she said no. wtf?? she pulls down her pants in the restroom and prepares to screw me but can't give me her number? i'm just clueless gaf. preferably forza please help me out.

Beezy

A better question is how are we supposed to believe this story? It sounds made up just like his other ones.

brocke

Banned
emomoonbase said:
PICS OR GTFO!

dude you know i usually supply pics but this time it's a no go. just imagine julianne moore but at 21 years old. that's what she looked like exactly.

jeez i haven't felt soo unfufilled in a long time. maybe it was that i had to hold the door shut while we were in the restroom that killed the mood for me.

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
Wouldnt a girl's sister still be a girl?

She has a boyfriend and doesnt want anything to do with you outside of her drunken haze.

brocke

Banned
she doesn't have a boyfriend. god damnit why do i always blow my chance when i get it? why am i such a ****up? i have a feeling if there is a god he doesn't want me to get laid much.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Brocke, reading your little story, I feel ashamed of being a man.
:'(

You should've FHUTA when you had the chance...
Missed opportunity FTL.

vasuba

Banned
brocke said:
she doesn't have a boyfriend. god damnit why do i always blow my chance when i get it? why am i such a ****up? i have a feeling if there is a god he doesn't want me to get laid much.

So let me get this straight you go out with her and her sister. You work with the sister. You realize just how much better off you are nothing happened? You be shit up a creek at work once the sister found out.

brocke

Banned
dark_chris said:
Tsk tsk.
Shoulda taken the chance when you had gotten it.
Hense, also why you should carry a condom or somethin.

i had a condom on me. she couldn't get in on because i was too drunk to keep it up. worse part was we had to exit having people look at us like we just ****ed or something.

May16

brocke said:
tried to screw me, but it was too awkward because i had to keep the door shut.
Yeah I know I always like the door wide open when I'm getting it on in public restrooms.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
brocke said:
just imagine julianne moore but at 21 years old. that's what she looked like exactly.
story.jpg

donotwant.jpg

bumpkin

Damn, where were these internet sluts when I was single? I usually had to buy them dinner and take them to a movie to get some action... But you, man, you just get them in a bar and their legs open. :lol

Drewsy

Banned
so you would have had to hold on to the doorknob the entire time to keep it closed?

you actually developed a relationship with a woman on the internet?

and the bar was the first time you met?

the answer is in the details

When a woman wants to have sex in a bathroom the first night you meet, in the place that you just met at, chances are she doesn't want to meet up with you the next day.

In situations like this it's all about the moment, and I'm afraid that moment is long gone.

brocke

Banned
Drewsy said:
so you would have had to hold on to the doorknob the entire time to keep it closed?

you actually developed a relationship with a woman on the internet?

and the bar was the first time you met?

the answer is in the details

When a woman wants to have sex in a bathroom the first night you meet, in the place that you just met at, chances are she doesn't want to meet up with you the next day.

In situations like this it's all about the moment, and I'm afraid that moment is long gone.

i developed a relationship with a women, but it was a friendly thing. i met her a few times. then she wanted to go to marti gra with me and brought her sister along. i never met her sister before then but that's when it happened. yeah i missed my chance.

how the heck do you keep a boner going though when you have to hold a restroom door shut and hear other ppl outside wondering why the restroom is in use soo long?

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
brocke said:
i developed a relationship with a women, but it was a friendly thing. i met her a few times. then she wanted to go to marti gra with me and brought her sister along. i never met her sister before then but that's when it happened. yeah i missed my chance.

how the heck do you keep a boner going though when you have to hold a restroom door shut and hear other ppl outside wondering why the restroom is in use soo long?
What the **** kind of restroom was this? Usually a bar would have a large room with several cubicles in it. And why the **** didnt the door have a lock?

brocke

Banned
The Black Brad Pitt said:
What the **** kind of restroom was this? Usually a bar would have a large room with several cubicles in it. And why the **** didnt the door have a lock?

this bar had one room restrooms with no locks on them.

brocke said:
this bar had one room restrooms with no locks on them.

I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't care too much about locks in that situation and screw the shit out of her. Public sex is pretty much as hot as it gets...

why do you want her nr?

do you really want a nr from a girl that lets you do that shit of the first date?

do like I do in most cases, do a:

**** n RUN!!!

miyuru

robertsan21 said:
why do you want her nr?

do you really want a nr from a girl that lets you do that shit of the first date?

do like I do in most cases, do a:

**** n RUN!!!

:lol :lol :lol

btw robertsan, I promise I'll add you to my Wii in a sec here!

brocke

Banned
yacobod said:
well she had her pants off and you were worried about not getting her number

misplaced priorities? wtf

because it was too hard banging her in my bars restroom. i had her sister on my mind worrying she would know something was up.

well anyways i'll take this as an accomplishment and move on. i did get to make out with her, touch her all over, and almost banged her in the restroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom