• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Ken Kutaragi thread (photoshopers, start your engines!)

ok, we have a Reggie through history thread, but no Ken-love? time for teh ultimate photoshop-thread about our lovely sony king. yes, i'm from europe and yes, i'm pissed about the PS3. let's start it :D

post your best photoshop-ken-work in here.

wii60.jpg

2308.jpg

2224.jpg

2188.jpg

1787.jpg

SleazyC

cryoken.png

Can't remember the post that I made this picture in response too. Something about good ol' Ken being woken from a cryo sleep to resurrect Sony back to its former glory.

bud

solid2snake said:
yeah? pics plz! :lol

I didn't save them :/

It was with him, he was wearing a hawaishirt and his daughter was standing next to him and next to her was his wife. It was in a restaurant i think
why do i know this

Raistlin

Okay ... a lot of these are funny, except this one ...

1787.jpg

Last time I checked, the 360 is the system that has serious overheating problems ... not PS3.

If there's one thing that the PS3 probably should NOT get dissed for, it's the QC of the system.

Onix said:
Okay ... a lot of these are funny, except this one ...

1787.jpg

Last time I checked, the 360 is the system that has serious overheating problems ... not PS3.

If there's one thing that the PS3 probably should NOT get dissed for, it's the QC of the system.

It could be a joke about the units that overheated at TGS.

I really don't care for all the attacks on this guy. He did a lot of good things for the industry over the years yet now people are trying to turn him into a villain for a few over the top comments. Why do people want to get him fired so badly? Is it fun to tear someone apart and ruin them?

adg1034 said:
Wait, so that's actually a real picture? Wow. PS3 am huge.

jupp, this is a real one. there was a pic, where some dude changed the size of the PS3, but it's f*cking huge from the beginning.

Mrbob

I dont want to start a new thread but Kuturagi has another hilarious quote, so perhaps some photoshoppers can implement this into a new idea!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/767/767135p1.html

Sony Computer Entertainment Interactive Chairman Ken Kutaragi was also at today's event and, speaking about Gundam Musou, said "Second generation software has already come out. While a variety of things were said early on, including that development is difficult, we've already crossed into the second generation in half a year."

methane47

big_z said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom