• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghosted |OT| Sundays on FOX at 8:30/7:30c

Dereck

Ghosted_TV_Series.jpg

https://www.fox.com/ghosted/

From 20th Century Fox Television, 3 Arts Entertainment, and Gettin' Rad Productions, a cynical skeptic (Craig Robinson), and a genius ”true believer" in the paranormal (Adam Scott), are recruited by a secret government agency to look into the rampant ”unexplained" activity in Los Angeles -- all while uncovering a larger mystery that could threaten the existence of the human race. Craig Robinson and Adam Scott will both serve as executive producers, in addition to starring. Other EPs are Naomi Scott, Oly Obst, Mark Schulman and Tom Gormican (”That Awkward Moment"), who penned the pilot. Kevin Etten (”Workaholics," ”Scrubs," ”Desperate Housewives") has signed on as showrunner and will also serve as an exec producer.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I watched it, thought it was pretty good. I'll check out the next one.

Sloane

Banned
First episode was way too busy, not funny, and the supporting cased looked pretty weak. Then again, it's a comedy pilot, so some awkwardness is a given, I guess. Hope it improves a lot, would hate to see both Scott and Robinson wasted on an average-at-best show.

TraBuch

Banned
It felt really rushed but I see promise. Hopefully they slow it down after stuffing the pilot with as much as they could.

Slayven

I think they nailed the chars pretty much right off the bat so intrigued to see how it develops.

Yeah they could have leaned in and made them too wacky.

The only one i have a problem with is the doctor dude. They to dial him back about 2 notches

Tapejara

Yeah, I'm really liking this. Show's definitely still finding its footing (it's only the second episode, of course), but it's a lot of fun and the cast has great chemistry.

5taquitos

I'm really liking what the show is doing, but I can't stand the support team. I don't think they nailed any of them, and it's dragging my enjoyment down.

Craig Robinson and Adam Scott are pitch-perfect though.

Top Bottom