• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just bought a system! Read GAF every day, never heard of Google suggest me some games

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
[game] has intuitive controls and visceral gameplay and really shows off the [insert features] of [system]

if you don't buy it you're part of the problem

diunxx

screen_big_21_2.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'm glad you made this thread. You'd think people who purchase a console would know what the **** games to buy and play

pilonv1

Are you suggesting an official "Just bought a system! Read GAF every day, never heard of Google suggest me some games" to keep these retarded posts to one place? If not I am.

theBishop

Banned
You idiot! You should've bought [my favorite system]! Don't you know [the system you bought] has no good games!? Do you hate innovation or something?

Jado

Banned
pilonv1 said:
Are you suggesting an official "Just bought a system! Read GAF every day, never heard of Google suggest me some games" to keep these retarded posts to one place? If not I am.

Good idea. Those threads suck. I remember there were numerous when the DS Lite came out.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
You know, as stupid as recommendation threads are, they`re nowhere are retarded as GameFAQs` infamous "convince me to buy this game" threads.

Scenester

I mean, those threads would be pretty useful If you just bought a system and actually didnt know what the good games were.

Scenester

TheTrin said:
You know, as stupid as recommendation threads are, they`re nowhere are retarded as GameFAQs` infamous "convince me to buy this game" threads.

Yo Trin find us some golden quotes from said threads homey.

TheTrin said:

How about the GameFAQS meltdown over the Gamespot Zelda review. Someone posted a snapshot of the Zelda forum that day; one topic title actually called the reviewer a [racial slur starting with N] lover.

Our hobby. It does attract the cultural bottom feeders.

Captain Glanton said:
How about the GameFAQS meltdown over the Gamespot Zelda review. Someone posted a snapshot of the Zelda forum that day; one topic title actually called the reviewer a [racial slur starting with N] lover.

Our hobby. It does attract the cultural bottom feeders.

Hahahah, the GAF meltdown was only marginally better. At least the line was drawn here at making fun of his corpulence. Still embarassing as hell. This happens in any hobby where people adopt companies or teams as their personal champions, though.

See - Comics, cars, sports, etc.

Top Bottom