• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The game you put most hours into

Dreamer RD

Probably the most popular answer will be some MMORPG like WOW or FFXI.
Mine is Resident Evil 5. I checked the records recently and their are insane. 2724 hours. On PS3 only. On X360 I had like 1300+ hours and about 200+ on PS4.
Obviously most of this time was Mercenaries stuff.
dzLzwNK.jpg

uSPvgOZ.jpg

Jfv3bV2.jpg

X8hBkqy.jpg

SmHYQvm.jpg

GAF, what's your's?

Crayolan

Team Fortress 2 or Maplestory.

2000+ hours in TF2.

Don't have a count of time put into Maplestory, but I played it pretty consistently throughout most of middle and high school, so it's gotta be at least that much.

ASaiyan

Banned
I think my Pokemon Sapphire cart has like 250 hours on it, so probably that. If you added up all my time in every mainline Pokemon game ever it'd maybe hit like 750.

But damn, y'all are putting my numbers to shame in this thread, lol.

Biscotti

Neo Member
I started FFXIV back in December of 2016, I have 3k hrs played in it but I recently quit due to stuff and im sure this isnt the game I have played the most just a recent one that pops into mind.
ffxiv_04012017_181940.png

cheez124

TF2 is my most played game by far with 3,221 hours lol. I don't really play it anymore though, finally got tired of it.

Quite a few games I've put 50-60 hours in easily, but recently it seems that Yakuza 0 is the game I've most played ever at about 120 odd hours, and you know what I'm not even bored by it :~|

Shame I've not been able to get 100% on it, because I feel I cannot play any other game till I do :(

redcrayon

As a visable save file, Monster Hunter 4 at 300+ hours.

It might be one of the games I've replayed on a regular basis over the last 30 years (Legend of Zelda, Mega Man 3, MMX, LTTP etc) but I have no way of knowing.

clemmy

I can't even imagine how many hours I plugged into Counter-Strike 1.6 and before. I'm almost grateful I can't see those numbers.

Most time invested in recent years:

Spelunky, between Steam and Vita = 600+ hours easy.

PUBG, 322 hours and counting.

zenspider

Splatoon Wii U 1674:05

Real top would likely be an iteration of Street Fighter II, III, or V, but I have no idea how many hours.

nivorae

Total Play Time: 121 days, 8 hours, 10 minutes because Square is too afraid of telling the hours outright :p
According to my brain that is 2912 hours

Syf

Banned
StarCraft 2. I don't know the exact amount but I have nearly 20k games played between my two accounts, over a dozen campaign replays, and loads of time spent in arcade. I don't play it as much these days because my #2 most played game, WoW, is reaching a climax that I want to be ready for.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Gears of War 1 probably, but I can't check how many hours exactly, I was new to online gaming and that game was crack to teenage me. On this gen's consoles tho, MGSV's singleplayer, 280+ hours, Platinum'd it.

Toni

Skyrim between PS3, PC and PS4, easily above 1,000 hours with PC taking in the most hours.

Uncharted 4 multiplayer about 100 hrs

Bloodborne way above 100 hours, I played it a heck of a lot back then due to multiplayer.

Overwatch on PS4 approaching about the same as UC4.

Horizon will be over there too when the DLC comes out.

**EDIT Holy shit forgot Destiny 1. Almost as much as Skyrim, no joke. The gameplay loop was crazy good and addictive in Destiny.

Parfait

8563 hours played in World of Warcraft, followed by Star Ocean 2 at some twelve hundred hours of my youth.

For a long time I only had Star Ocean 2, Final Fantasy Tactics (800ish hours, though a lot of that was a lot of gameshark inputting), and Final Fantasy 7(maybe just 200 hours lol).

Venture

Probably Team Fortress Classic. I was in a clan for a while so I'm sure it must be a crazy amount of hours. For single player, I put a ridiculous amount of hours into Skyrim but I think I finally surpassed it with Fallout 4.

antitrop

I could never possibly guess how many hours I put into Counter-Strike between 2000 and 2004, but it is definitely the most of any game I've played.

Second would be Overwatch at around 1,400 hours.

Not nearly as much most people in here, I don't have much time for games nowadays and when I used to tended to skip from game to game anyway, but I've got around 350-400 hours in Team Fortress 2 and roughly the same in Minecraft.

Top Bottom