• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PUBG on Xbox One will have a physical release

Duxxy3

Get it out the door and update it later.

That's what I'm guessing. They want it out soon, that's for sure.

GodofWine

It HAS to be available with the X launch (at least from a business perspective it makes huge sense)...and I'd have made it an X exclusive too (but since its not a new gen I can see why they didn't). ..short of exclusive, I'd totally make it a bundle.

Awesome stuff! It will probably be released after early access although Fortnite is technically in early access there is a physical release available.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
man, if MS didnt send real manpower down there and fixed things left and right this game will be a shitshow on console..

Hawk269

After everything that has happened, at least some of the console warriors remained.

Damn.... This place is not the same.

Actually his post made it feel more like home...we can't have a Xbox related thread without some PS4 console fan dropping shit. Feels just like home. :)

bosh

man, if MS didnt send real manpower down there and fixed things left and right this game will be a shitshow on console..

I think Microsoft was helping bringing it on to the console so maybe they also did some fine tuning to clean things up. Games is fun on PC and that helps the fact overlooking some technical issues.

Physical release is a good move on Microsoft's part. Don't own any Xbox but going physical will help move units, when you checkout the gaming section in a store will be a constant reminder it's there

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
I think Microsoft was helping bringing it on to the console so maybe they also did some fine tuning to clean things up. Games is fun on PC and that helps the fact overlooking some technical issues.

oh absolutely, its a shitload of fun!

Chris1

PUBG on Xbox will probably be 40$, digital and physical, because of it.

I think they already confirmed $30

and there's been physical games at $30 before, Rare Replay is one. Minecraft and Rocket League are both $20 aswell and have physical editions.

Shaky

I've always assumed this game was gonna be $60 for whatever reason so if it ends up being $30 I'll be stoked. Really been wanting to check this one out but my current PC can't run it.

bosh

oh absolutely, its a shitload of fun!

Hopefully they did and it turns out stellar for Xbox!

I'm interested how it will fair on PlayStation. By the time it comes there (if) we will have a few clones and probably at least 1 great substitute that may surpass what PUGB can do. The player base from PC games does not always transition to console gamers.

If Metal Gear Survive add a battle royale mode things could get interesting. The controls and mechanics from metal gear 5 are top notch and putting that in a battle royale will turn heads

Top Bottom