• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biohazard Umbrella Chronicle / Biohazard 4 Wii HP opened

Bildi

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! UC looks awesome! But that video didn't show much! But I don't care!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Daaaaaamn, haters need to watch this video.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Let's all hope that US isn't by TOSE or Cavia so it'll turn out good.

Gah, that video won't load for me. Hopefully a youtube version comes up soon enough. In the meantime, can anyone give me some impressions?

Alkaliine said:
Gah, that video won't load for me. Hopefully a youtube version comes up soon enough. In the meantime, can anyone give me some impressions?

It's some super quick shots of zombies getting shot and Chris kicking one like in the scan, then some cutscene stuff showing Chris/Jill and Billy/Rebecca.

jj984jj

Error said:
Supposedly the Gun Survivor series are done by TOSE and Cavia and somehow Namco (you'll have to take this one up with cvxfreak because it's kinda weird Namco would do one).

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I thought it was confirmed this is being developed internally by capcom?

jj984jj

Error said:
I thought it was confirmed this is being developed internally by capcom?
Well most people think Capcom did the Gun Survivor series as well, TOSE usually don't reveal to the public when they are working on a game. We won't really know until it comes out, but with the production values of this game it probably is CPS4... hopefully... I mean what else could they be doing? They aren't making RE5 right?

Can anyone translate this..?
op_07.jpg

Ryuuga

Banned
Basically what I expected. Especially, with the overreactions of it first being shown. I'll need to see more videos but it still looks like a rental.

Krowley

Alkaliine said:

Well, it's clearly not pre-rendered (which has been confirmed anyway, but it's pretty obvious in the video)... It seems to be using the RE4 engine. It looks more detailed, but the graphics definitly bring RE4 to mind.

Like a souped up RE4.... It's a flash video so it's a bit fuzzy, but it looks very nice.

fushi

The Biohazard 4 page looks surreal. People in white smiling as they knife down bloodthirsty zombies,

Krowley

fushi said:
The Biohazard 4 page looks surreal. People in white smiling as they knife down bloodthirsty zombies,

:lol yeah i thought the same thing. It's a very strange marketing approach. Almost satirical.

Krowley said:
:lol yeah i thought the same thing. It's a very strange marketing approach. Almost satirical.

Yeah, its just like they hired someone who looks a bit like leon and then dressed him up to look like every other actor who has appeared in a wii commercial. Its got a super clean, no wrinkled look.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
fushi said:

yeah it's the first thing you notice. The whole Wii marketing philosophy carries on, no matter what game.

zallaaa

WOW Umbrella Chronicles looks truly gorgeous but that background music was awful... too bad they've shown almost only cutscenes, I'd have like more ingame action. anyway, it looks as if they are developing a worthy spin off. a "day-one buy" I hope.

Krowley

Borys said:
KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

They should have a couple of kids in the picture and we could have a happy donna reed style family playing RE4 together.

:lol I love this website. Best wii oriented people pics since rayman just because of the context.

edit// rockstar should market manhunt 2 like this :lol

Krowley said:
What??

I wonder if that's only for japan or also for here...

They really kept this totally quiet till the last minute.

It seems to have decided 'Biohazard 4 Wii edition' to be put on the market for Wii on May 31 according to RELEASE INFORMATION of Capcom. Details are uncertain though it seems that a work to which the work put on the market with the GameCube is arranged by the Wii remote control etc.The price is 5040 yen, and not having been played yet should miss this chance.

jj984jj

sub_zer0 said:
Bleh Capcom, wheres the previews for the RE2 and 3 scenarios. Or they keeping it to RE0+1 for easy asset recycling?
The game is only 25% complete so that's probably all they have done so far.

Top Bottom