• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ASH [DS] info ( need Translation )

king zell

02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg

( old screens , cant wait to see what it looks like now )

- The story is about Aisha. She is the Empress as well as the Protagonist.
- The battle has RPG flair.. The Party is becoming one
- The upper screen shows the Party the touchscreen shows the Monsters
- Many CG movies
- They put a lot of effort in the environments
- The Battle system is very strategic you have many party members and colleagues that can be used for free strategic moves

The Battle screen
- Shows fight, item, wait and escape
- There is a HP and MP barometer
- 3 members in one party
- 6 new characters

- the graphics are the best on the DS yet..

thanks farnham

Google says:

Are ・ sulfurs [nye] and the child [sya] who is a hero, the colleagues and the talk which travels > ・ boat frames RPG colors is strong, the green onion mote becomes all and it fights and > the enemy of the colleague green onion mote and the lower part screen of ・ upper screens the [su] which it drives to sprout, moves with fresh action > CG armaments which are inserted from ・ talk insides, in here and there > ・ until distant background finly to draw and, position, the armaments of actual feeling outstanding to from DS > ・ with the many colleagues system of the week neck which develops the operation where the conversion of cooperation is free > > ・ carries on shoulder big from the combatant screen and it holds and 'it fights, item, it waitsEscape' > ・ HP, there is MP price, HP degrees of relation it is visible > ・ 3rd person green onion motes > the art dealer of 6 humanity and justice shoes characters there is an image > until from while now DS soft impression of highest level

Seems to be discussing (in order) the background of the game, the art design is vibrant, then discusses character class- the way battles are entirely CG. Dialogue in between these, co-op mode perhaps?.
Battle system appears to store orders (fights, escape, wait) HP visible, MP not?
Something about it being really good.

cicerone

Here's the source.
・皇女であり主人公であるアイシャが、仲間たちと旅する物語
・バトルはRPG色が強く、パーティが一体となって戦う
・上画面の仲間パーティ、下画面の敵モンスターが生き生きとしたアクションで動く
・物語の中で、随所に挿入されるCGムービー
・遠くの背景まで細かく描かれた、臨場感バツグンのムービーがDSで
・大勢の仲間たちと協力し、変幻自在の大作戦を展開する注目のシステム

戦闘画面から
・コマンドは「たたかう、ぼうぎょ、アイテム、たいき、にげる」
・HP、MP値があり、相手のHPも見える
・3人パーティ(?)

6人、新キャラの画像あり
映像はいままでのDSソフトの中では最高レベルじゃないかな、見た感じ
http://game12.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/handygrpg/1176758116/

IT LIVES

서큐버스
(csj1110)

↑ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

:lol what does this mean?

farnham

Banned
- Many CG movies
- The Battle system is very strategic you have many party members and colleagues that can be used for free strategic moves

The Battle screen
- 3 members in one party
- 6 new characters

farnham

Banned
Chris Michael said:
IT LIVES

서큐버스
(csj1110)

↑ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

:lol what does this mean?

It means kekekekekekekeke zerg rush

king zell

farnham said:
- Many CG movies

The Battle screen
- 3 members in one party
- 6 new characters

thank you :)

Hunahan

Banned
Mistwalker's promotion scheme seems to be everything Dyack wishes he could do.....

I'd kill for some new screens.

Scribble

Sounds interesting. I like the idea of the protagonist being an Empress, as opposed to the princess or something. The graphics look very nice, too.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Scribble said:
Sounds interesting. I like the idea of the protagonist being an Empress, as opposed to the princess or something. The graphics look very nice, too.

I just like the idea that the protagonist is a girl, a rare breed in gaming.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
ethelred said:
farnham, it's not nice to make up info about this piece of vaporware just to gets folks' hopes up.
That's what JackFrost said about FFIII and look where it got him :lol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
the same ****ing 3 screenshots for over 2 years, has to be a joke or something.

CamHostage

Nolan. said:
Woah, it looks really really good for a DS game. So who did Mistwaker outsource to for this?.

Ha, good question.

As far as the graphics, they're a mix of 3D and pre-renders according to the original specs, which explains the level of detail, could be quite nice if they use that technique well.

EDIT - Make that all pre-render, according to the original concept doc. It's an RPG with video behind the battles or something like that.

Quazar

I thought MW was handling this title themselves, which is why it seems to be taking so long. I could be wrong but I could of sworn I read it somewhere.

Top Bottom