• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DS Titles for Europe - Jump Supertard

I hear a rumor that Jump Superstars and Jam With the Band from Nintendo will come this winter 2007 in Europe. Finally two games that Europeans have waiting for a long time.

madhtr

Would you like to say more than the names? Like who is localizing, when..... what the games are (though I know the first title).

Edit: Oh, a rumor.... From where?

CubeRevolution said:
Jam With the Band
whaaaaat!??? why isn't this in the topic title? That's GREAT also, where did you get this info from; JWTB was also in a booklet Nintendo gave out at the GC 2005...

lol

i wonder how many news-sites are making a new-post at the moment :lol

Jump Superstars , afaik, cant be brought to Europe because of the different distributors of the various manga-series her. In Japan...well, everything is published by Jump magazine, so there´s no problem. Forget it.

Bo130

What's your source?

And that's the worst way to start a topic I've seen in a long time (before your edit).

«þ»

Bo130 said:
What's your source?

And that's the worst way to start a topic I've seen in a long time (before your edit).

I thought the edit made it even worse...

I hear a rumor

Well, that just proves that this is 99% BS.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
«þ» said:

I hear a rumor

He already knew about Bully for Wii - one week before the announcment, he works for an eb-games in germany... we should trust him :D

madhtr

«þ» said:

I hear a rumor

Yeah, from almost news to "Close this thread"

CubeRevolution said:
Trust me both games will come this winter 2007 in europe.
So, it's a rumor you heard or we should trust you.... Which is it?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
I believe I can fly........ I believe I can touch the sky, I think about it every night and day....

cw_sasuke said:
He already knew about Bully for Wii - one week before the announcment, he works for an eb-games in germany... we should trust him :D

Yeah sasuke, the infos will maybe come official in time around the german gamesconvention.

mj1108

CubeRevolution said:
I hear a rumor that Jump Superstars and Jam With the Band from Nintendo will come this winter 2007 in Europe. Finally two games that Europeans have waiting for a long time.

CubeRevolution said:
Trust me both games will come this winter 2007 in europe.

Does not add up.

Which is it...a "rumor"...or fact? And what is your source then if you're so sure?

VOOK

mj1108 said:
Does not add up.

Which is it...a "rumor"...or fact? And what is your source then if you're so sure?

Obviously he might know something but can't say or doesn't want to drop himself in the shizerhauser.

cw_sasuke

CubeRevolution said:
Yeah sasuke, the infos will maybe come official in time around the german gamesconvention.

nice, i`m lookin forward to it.......

@naysayers#

u`ll get owned after the games convention... he isn`t matt :D

madhtr

VOOK said:
Obviously he might know something but can't say or doesn't want to drop himself in the shizerhauser.
He just said, so he blew his cover if that's what he was trying to avoid.

Karakand

4lsa3q1.gif

stalker

I think "Jam with the band" will be a "buy" for me. I need to read some reviews. Was this really good? like Elite Beat Agents good? better? just different?

I hope they consider "Rocket Slime" in the future (yes, it's not published by nintendo, but they could do some effort for Europe ...).

Bo130

stalker said:
I think "Jam with the band" will be a "buy" for me. I need to read some reviews. Was this really good? like Elite Beat Agents good? better? just different?

To me it's different, but a slight bit better. It's awesome. It's Rock Band for handhelds.

And I love Elite Beat Agents.

VOOK

CubeRevolution said:
Retailer - but please wait for a confirmation from Nintendo.

Ahhh ok yeah not reporting anything just yet. I will do some digging too... ;P

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Heard this rumor before, and still wonder how it's going to happen with all those mangas, but what can I say? I'm a huge fan of Jump! Superstars and Ultimate Stars so of course I want it to happen...

Won't put any hope into it but I'll see - it's not like someone would make it up for this game of all games out of the blue now, would they? I'd rather have Jump! Ultimate Stars of course though...

Supa

Maybe this is Nintendo's way of saying they are soooooooooooooooooooo very very sorry for not releasing Smash Bros Brawl in Europe this year.

No source = no sale.. in fact, after playing Jump Ultimate Stars, why do i want to go back to Super Stars?

Now, if Nintendo/Gabarion just makes a new Jump! game/add-on pack...

C.T.

@ CubeRevolution

Don't bother with naysayers. You shouldn't refrain from your "I heard", cause it turned always out to be true.

I'm sure DBZ alone can sell this game in Europe...plus it'd be Nintendo published so it would do well rather easily. They can afford to buy all the licenses for the other characters...

I don't know the other title :?

No way Jump Superstar is coming to Europe.

Keep in mind that there are too many countries with too many different publishers with the license of a determined series, how they are gonna solve it?

It's the same issue that doesnt let us play with the Super Robot Taisen series out of Japan, apart of the Original Genearation "spin-off".

Only way they can do it, is by changing every single fighter in the game.

C.T.

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
I'm sure DBZ alone can sell this game in Europe...plus it'd be Nintendo published so it would do well rather easily. They can afford to buy all the licenses for the other characters...

I don't know the other title :?

Daigasso, its a music game, which had been released early.

cw_sasuke

serotonina said:
No way Jump Superstar is coming to Europe.

It`s Nintendo - if they really wanna have it for europe, they can get it done...

sp0rsk said:
All I did was add a D. Do not kill me.

Man u r kinda mean...since he is right :lol

Top Bottom