• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More new Mario Galaxy pics from Nintendo of Europe

Capndrake

Not quite sure if this was found before, but I didn't find them anywhere yet.

ffe57d914f.jpg

3efe5b9bb9.jpg

d1b494cf53.jpg

6b207a1b30.jpg

dfe2121631.jpg

9541665e89.jpg

cc22787aee.jpg

1e37db85d6.jpg

72c6674800.jpg

cd5f937282.jpg

http://wii.nintendo.co.uk/20595.html#screen_shot

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
the screens might be new, but they're all of areas we've seen before.

haven't seen that rabbit before though.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Aren't they from E3 06? If not then I think this will be the first level:

72c6674800.jpg

It was the only level to actually introduce you to the controls IIRC.

One thing that does continue to annoy me about Nintendo, why can't their promotional shots be actual size grabs that aren't compressed really nastily.

Now that is of my chest, SMG is looking gorgeous.

Raiden

Banned
Aaah i really feel like playing it, i worshipped Super Mario 64, i loved Super Mario Sunshine, and it looks like this will be better then Sunshine, in short i love 3d Mario, bring it on!

sionyboy said:
One thing that does continue to annoy me about Nintendo, why can't their promotional shots be actual size grabs that aren't compressed really nastily.

Now that is of my chest, SMG is looking gorgeous.
Cause they've always sucked at taking screenies of thier games.

Haunted

Nice Galaxy screens, as always, thanks Drake.

Capndrake said:
Also new from NoE, not entirely sure if this one's new though (NoE does just use stuff from NoA sometimes), a new Phantom Hourglass trailer: http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/zelda_phg/enGB/
New to me. Man, that game looks so amazing. It even has fishing!? I didn't knew.

God, I need to stop watching footage of games that I know I will buy already. >_<

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
In a way, I kinda don't want to see too many newer pics/videos. It'll make it that much more exciting when I play for myself and discover all the new worlds and shit.

Of course, if there were new videos/pics I'm sure I wouldn't have the power to resist looking. :/

vanguardian1

poor, homeless and tasteless
titiklabingapat said:
I heard that this tells alot about the person :lol

I'm the same way as you

I don't see it, I understand what you're suggesting in that pic, but it doesn't work.

Tristam

Visualante said:
Not all new, but the bunny is cool. I hope there are more than just 2 or 3.
Very cool easter egg IMO.

None of these are new areas, but the last three screenshots are new. And I agree; the MIPS Easter egg is awesome (MIPS is the name of that bunny, and during development of Super Mario 64 the first test scenario used to try out the controls and physics involved Mario and MIPS). I adore video game Easter eggs, and I hope SMG is full of them. You generally don't find as many in a Mario game as you do in, say, a Zelda game (although the design of Zelda obviously allows for more Easter eggs).

Top Bottom