• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*NEW* Opoona Nintendo Dream scan

PolyGone

Banned
57121520070827_231552_0_big.jpg

Looks like your party will have some human characters in it as well. I'm still not sure about this one, but its growing on me.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
uh oh....looks good :eek:

at least better than before i think....

PolyGone

Banned
big_z said:
looks the same as before but now the walking butt plug has two balls above it's head.

its a different character, you can see the original hero in the small shots on the right.

bryehn

I can't believe it's taking so long for the JRPGs to come out on Wii. I'm interested in this for sure.

As I remember, ArtePiazza is developing? Dragon Quest VII is one of my all-time favourites, and I also really enjoyed Innocent Life.

F#A#Oo

Banned
I don't know why...but I'm finding myself quite attracted to buying this...:D

What's the chance of a PAL release of it?

Scrubking

I've been interested in this game since I first heard about it, but with little to no info (outside of some videos), I can't get excited. The videos look great though.

F#A#Oo

Banned
I think it's the black out-line that makes this seem nice...it makes the characters stick out...comic book-esque.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I wish the main character didn't look like a Lego Duplo character, but everything else looks very nice. Videos of this game have been great. Hope it comes to the states (with maybe a protag redesign?)

Bildi

This latest batch looks a fair bit nicer than previous screens, some of which were pretty bland.

The main character's ball looks very small though. Maybe it grows during the adventure.

F#A#Oo

Banned
Apparently the yellow one is a girl...:confused:

I'm just glad Koei are doing something decent looking and with a decent dev team in place...and it looks like they're giving it a decent development period too...

The bgs look alot better than before. What Tales of Symphonia Wii should have looked like, technically.

The orange one is the main character. The yellow one with two balls fashioned as her hair buns is his sister and the blue one with the cone is his brother.
RiskyChris said:
This isn't Project O, right? I always get confused.

Project O and Opoona are two separate Wii projects.

Top Bottom