• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risible

Positive feedback for Johnny - PSP was shipped promptly and arrived in perfect condition. Canadian Post sucks, but that's not his fault :).

Thanks Johnny!

Giving these one more shot before I head to eBay or elsewhere.

2.16.10%20042.JPG

The FFVII one is pretty dang rare (looks to be $75+ on eBay or Amazon used for copies like mine with cover wear and no poster) and I'm looking for about $50. Aside from the front and back cover wear and the missing poster the copy is in really good shape. The Xenogears one isn't anything really special so I'd do $15 for that. I've got several solid feedbacks in this thread. Shipping to lower 48 included in the price.

Also at this point I'll consider best offers for either guide. Just ping me an offer and I'll put it into consideration if no one else chimes in.

Oli

Selling my Zelda Quill Pen Stylus on Ebay. Kind of sad to part with this one, but I'm not a big collector, so I figured I might as well get something out of it rather than maintaining it's condition.

Anyway, it's never been used, original packaging and whatnot. Here's a picture:

5brynr.jpg

The price is only negotiable if it doesn't sell in its first run of 7 days. At that point I'll add a best offer feature.

Anyway: Link

Oli

InfiniteNine said:
Oh shit, do those actually sell at that rate? I got one with me right now.

That's the price range on Ebay. I saw them selling as high as $50 a pop. Some listings had two of them from $80-$100.

Z_Y

i have a copy of BF: Bad Company 2 for PS3 and looking to trade for a copy...get this...BF: Bad Company 2 for the 360.

I went with the PS3 version because my Live sub is up in May but with all my buddies playing on 360 and the Reach beta getting ready to drop I'm going to renew and I'm wishing I had the 360 version.

If you are interested...let me know.

knee

Gift Paypal Only - Big ass pictures. Thanks! :D

Heavy Rain (PS3)- Played through, Great Condition, $40 shipped
(http://i39.tinypic.com/2hqe8vo.jpg)

Prince of Persia (PS3) - Brand New and Sealed - $21 shipped
(http://i39.tinypic.com/5ppxqd.jpg)

God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP) (Black Label) - New and Sealed - $21 shipped
(http://i39.tinypic.com/5ppxqd.jpg)

50 Cent - Blood on the Sand - Played through, Great Condition, $13 shipped
(http://i43.tinypic.com/2nt8ub6.jpg)

Singstar Queen with Official Mics (PS3) - Mics are Opened, But unused. Game is sealed and brand new. $31 shipped
(http://i42.tinypic.com/243mbye.jpg)

HYDE

Banned
HYDE said:
WTB
* I want these to be in excellent/clean condition, pics and price will persuade me to buy. PM for email address to send photos/offers.
+I use Paypal and have 100% eBay feedback.

-Mega Man 7 (SNES/US)
-Ninja Gaiden Trilogy (SNES/US)
-Super Gameboy (SNES/US) only want to buy this along with one of the aforementioned games, not seperately.

For the new page, still really want to buy these.

Hey guys, I have a Macbook that I want to put on sale but i'm not sure of the best way to do it. I'm thinking of doing it locally but i'm weary of doing such a large cash transaction in person. I'd do it on eBay but I don't have a clue how to ship something so heavy or how much it would cost (Canada GAF). And suggestions of how to best go about this?

akachan ningen said:
have:
ps3- bad company 2, brutal legend, ratchet acit, blazblue LE, $
wii - excitebots

want:
ps3- darksiders, white knight, star ocean, ff13, $

check my feedback and cook me up a deal

have i got a deal for YOU

Soul4ger

Gonna start posting all of my games on here for sale. Going to try to make them into lots, but if you have any questions about individual items, just message me and I'll try to answer them. All games are absolutely mint and complete, with all case and all inserts.

Recently Added PlayStation 2 Games
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - $12
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - $12
Dragon Quest VIII (NEW, SEALED) - $16
Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition (NEW, SEALED) - $50
Okami - $20
Shadow of the Colossus - $20
Shadow Hearts - $30
Shadow Hearts: Covenant - $30
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (NEW, SEALED) - $50
Persona 3 (Box, complete, but it was the display copy, so it has some unfortunate wear) - $22
Suikoden V + Artbook/Soundtrack pre-order bonus (Artbook/Soundtrack are NEW, SEALED) - $55

All PS2 games are LIKE NEW, MINT and COMPLETE, unless they're literally new, which is noted.

Nintendo DS

Strategy & RPG lot - $95 - Advance Wars: Dual Strike; Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime; Chrono Trigger; Suikoden Tierkries (New, w/Digital Artbook & Soundtrack), Legacy of Ys Books I & II (w/soundtrack)

Castlevania lot - $80 - Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow; Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (w/new, unused preorder bonus); Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

Phoenix Wright lot - $45 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney; Ace Attorney: Justice for All

Best Games Evar? lot - $50 - Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan; Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2; Elite Beat Agents

Oh, God, Touch Me More lot - $25 - Trauma Center: Under the Knife; WarioWare Touched!; Zoo Keeper

Non-Games lot - $15 - Brain Age: Train your BRain in Minutes a Day!; Big Brain Academy

Diddy Kong Racing DS - $14
Kabu Trader Shun (Import) - $12
Kanji Sonomama DS Rakubiki Jiten (Nintendo's Kanji dictionary for DS) - $35
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence - $18

PSP

RPG lot - $55 - Final Fantasy II; Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions; Star Ocean: First Departure; Star Ocean: Second Evolution (New)

Also looking to unload a bunch of game soundtracks. These are all legitimate pressings, no knock-offs. I can send pictures. All are complete, with liner notes and spine cards (when included). Let me know if you have any questions.

Alundra Original Game Soundtrack
an cinniuint (Tsugunai soundtrack)
Berserk Original Game Soundtrack (for the Dreamcast game)
Bio Hazard 2 Original Soundtrack
Breath of Fire Sound Track Special Box (included soundtracks for all games in the series)
Bust a Move Original Soundtrack (Bust a Groove in the US)
Castlevania Original Soundtrack (ST for Lament of Innocence)
Dracula X Nocturne in the Moonlight Original Soundtrack (first print; Symphony of the Night ST)
Dracula Best (includes soundtracks for CV, CV2, and CV3)
Dracula Best 2 (includes soundtracks for SCV4 and CV Adventures 1 and 2)
Chrono Trigger Original Soundtrack '99 (features orchestrated music from the PSone remake)
Dragon Force -Complete Album- (Sega D-Direct OMGWTFBBQ rare)
Dragon Quest VII Orchestrated Soundtrack + OST (New, sealed)
Einhander Original Soundtrack
Final Fantasy IV Original Soundtrack
Final Fantasy IV Celtic Moon
Final Fantasy VII Reunion
Final Fantasy VII Piano Collections
Final Fantasy VIII Original Soundtrack Limited Edition
Final Fantasy Tactics Original Sound Track
white melodies of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Genso Suikoden Original Game Soundtrack
Genso Suikoden II Original Game Soundtrack Complete Box (essentially an LE that includes both Suikoden II STs in a nice little box, still with shrinkwrap on)
Genso Suikoden II arrange album - Orrizonte
Genso Suikoden Asian Collection
GITAROOMAN Original Soundtrack
Gokumakaimura Original Soundtrack
Grandia Original Soundtracks
Grandia Original Soundtrack II
Vent ~ Grandia Arrange Version
Grandia II ~ Povo ~
Grandia II ~ Deus ~
Gyakuten Saiban + Gyakuten Saiban 2 Original Sountrack
Gyakuten Saiban 3 Original Soundtrack w/Omake Disc (Phoenix Wright 3 Soundtrack with extra disc [sealed])
Gyakuten Orchestra Album ~ Gyakuten Meets Orchestra ~
Katamari Damacy Soundtrack
Klonoa of the Wind: Door to Phantomile Original Soundtrack
Nintendo Sound History Series - The Legend of Zelda The Music
Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda Hyrule Symphony
20th Anniversary Rockman 1 - 6 Rock Arrange Album
Metal Gear >> Solid Snake
Minna Daisuki Katamari Damacy Original Soundtrack
NiGHTS Remix - Another Dream -
Onimusha Original and Orchestrated Soundtrack
AZEL Panzer Dragoon RPG Memorial Album (includes two additional remix tracks over the standard PDS ST)
AZEL Panzer Dragoon RPG Mini Album (Includes the first disc of the soundtrack, along with a demo of the Saturn game - very rare, probably for collectors only)
Panzer Dragoon Remastered Original Soundtrack (released alongside the PS2 version of PD, Sega D-Direct album)
ParappaTheRapper Original Soundtrack
Phantom Dust Original Soundtracks
Pikmin World (STs for Pikmin and Pikmin 2)
Prince of Persia The Official Trilogy Soundtrack
Ridge Racers Direct Audio
Ryu Ga Gotoku (Yakuza) 1 & 2 Original Soundtrack (comes with a large box that also holds the games)
Seiken Densetsu 2 Original Soundtrack
Seiken Densetsu 3 Original Soundtrack (new, sealed)
Seiken Densetsu/Legend of Mana Original Soundtrack
Shadow Hearts Original Soundtrack plus1
Shenmue Orchestra Version
Shining Force II Symphonic Suite The Ancient Healing
Shining Force Neo Music Collection
Sonic Team "PowerPlay" Best Songs from SonicTeam (Featuring the amazing "Can You Feel the Sunshine" from Sonic R!)
Star Ocean The Second Story Original Soundtrack
TENCHU Soundtrack
Threads of Fate Music Selection
Vandal Hearts Original Soundtrack
Wanda to Kyojin Original Soundtrack (Shadow of the Colossus)
WILD ARMS Original Soundtrack
WILD ARMS 2nd Ignition Original Soundtrack (New, sealed)
CREID Yasunori Mitsuda & Millennial Fair (Xenogears arranged)
Ys VI The Ark of Napishtim Original Sound Track
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol. 1 (Includes Actraiser soundtrack; case is cracked a lot, but CDs and inserts are all mint)

Alucrid

Banned
Alucrid said:
I'm going to start letting go of my video game collection (save for a few souls) *sniff* I'll have this updated by the weekend when I go back and get the ones I'm selling, however here's a few I have on me right now.

Thumbnails, click 'em.

Blu-Ray

300 - $12

Xbox 360

Dragon Age: Origins and Awakening Expansion - $45 (complete, mint)
Fallout 3 (Normal) - $18 (complete, mint)
Call of Duty MW 2 - $32 (complete, mint)
Assassin's Creed 2 - $25 (complete, mint)
Devil May Cry 4 CE - $14 (complete, mint)
Halo ODST - $26 (brand new sealed)

FF XIII faceplate

PS1/2

FF Tactics (complete, good)
FFX-2 (complete, mint)
Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection (complete, mint)
Resident Evil 4 (complete, vg)

Xbox

Fable (complete, vg)
Kotor (complete, vg)
Kotor 2 (complete, vg)
Halo (complete, vg)
Halo 2 (CE) (complete, good, case has a few dings)

OSTs

Okami - $60
FF IX - $35
Cowboy Bebop - $45

Comics

The Second Stage Turbine Blade and Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV

Some feedback...

May have a few more games and eventually some anime up too.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I know this is unlikely, but I'm looking for somebody willing to trade/sell a half-way decent DSLR camera. Macro lens would be a plus...

ronito

might I suggest that before posting something in this thread to check how much they sell for online? I think that might help people sell more.

Zing

Banned
Zombie James said:
Hey guys, I have a Macbook that I want to put on sale but i'm not sure of the best way to do it. I'm thinking of doing it locally but i'm weary of doing such a large cash transaction in person. I'd do it on eBay but I don't have a clue how to ship something so heavy or how much it would cost (Canada GAF). And suggestions of how to best go about this?

Macbooks actually aren't that heavy. It would probably be $16-18 to ship to Canada or the US. As for shipping it, I would just wrap the original box in plain brown paper (bought from any dollar store) and take it to the local Canada Post office. You did keep the original box/packaging, didn't you?

I'd probably just list it on Kijiji at the high end of what you want. See if you get any nibbles. This assumes you live in a major metro area such as Toronto or Vancouver.

Zing

Banned
ronito said:
might I suggest that before posting something in this thread to check how much they sell for online? I think that might help people sell more.
I see a lot of "hey guys I'm selling this stuff" but without prices. For example, the guy selling all the videogame soundtracks. I would actually be interested, but I don't feel like trying to figure out market values for such things myself.

Hex

Banned
Last attempt before putting it up on the hell known as Ebay-

Final Fantasy XIII faceplate for the Xbox 360 new and sealed for trade.

Looking for Left 4 Dead 2 gifted on Steam (hey it is on sale right now), Resident Evil or Megaten swag or $25.00

TheFightingFish said:
Giving these one more shot before I head to eBay or elsewhere.

2.16.10%20042.JPG

The FFVII one is pretty dang rare (looks to be $75+ on eBay or Amazon used for copies like mine with cover wear and no poster)

Woah! I have that exact same guide, but in good condition! O_O

And woah on that Zelda quill! I should pawn mine off too! O_O

Tedesco!

I would like to get rid of the following:

Mass Effect 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Scene It and 4 controllers. (360)

I would like:

Heavy Rain
Aliens vs. Predator (PS3)

vgachi57

super POSITIVE feedback for Trevelyan who sold me a large handful of bluray movies. let me know if you have more stuff you want to unload :D

gillFTR

Broadbandito said:
why dont you pre-order it?

I tried and gamestop ended up wasting my time...I called them and they said they had them, I even asked if they only had limited quantities to which she replied about 20 of them. So I leave my house get there say I want to pre order sc2 and will I get a key, the same girl on the phone says we are only giving it to people who pre ordered earlier on. I understand that but she didn't mention that on the phone wasting my time, the best part was they still expected me to pre order...saying the game was popular I should really pre order when I said I'm only pre ordering because of the key and I don't want to pre order anymore. I think they were trying to imply to me that if I didn't pre ordered I might not get the game lol, the 2nd reason was even better...MIDNIGHT RELEASE!!!. I said no thank you and walked out. LOL

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Looking for:

-GameCube Broadband adapter.
-GameCube Component Cables.
-GameCube GameBoy Player.

gillFTR said:
I tried and gamestop ended up wasting my time...I called them and they said they had them, I even asked if they only had limited quantities to which she replied about 20 of them. So I leave my house get there say I want to pre order sc2 and will I get a key, the same girl on the phone says we are only giving it to people who pre ordered earlier on. I understand that but she didn't mention that on the phone wasting my time, the best part was they still expected me to pre order...saying the game was popular I should really pre order when I said I'm only pre ordering because of the key and I don't want to pre order anymore. I think they were trying to imply to me that if I didn't pre ordered I might not get the game lol, the 2nd reason was even better...MIDNIGHT RELEASE!!!. I said no thank you and walked out. LOL

I know Gamestop are assholes, but you're a dick. Quit fucking assholes before you get shit all over us.

Zing

Banned
gillFTR said:
I think they were trying to imply to me that if I didn't pre ordered I might not get the game
This part may be true... if you try to buy it from Gamestop. They love to say "I told you so" on release day. Then you walk over to Best Buy and grab it off the shelf for $5 less.

I remember being in EBGames on Super Smash Bros Brawl release day. I was just browsing. A kid and his mom walk in and ask for the game. The clerk gave a smug "if you didn't preorder it, I don't have one for you" reply. I casually mentioned that the Future Shop in the very same parking lot had plenty in stock, and you get a free Wii cap to boot, as I had just bought a copy about 15 minutes earlier.

npm0925

I would like to trade Heavy Rain (I folded the origami *sob*) for either God of War III or Final Fantasy XIII. Or I will sell for $35 shipped.

Alucrid

Banned
Alucrid said:
I'm going to start letting go of my video game collection (save for a few souls) *sniff* I'll have this updated by the weekend when I go back and get the ones I'm selling, however here's a few I have on me right now.

Thumbnails, click 'em.

Prices include shipping.

Blu-Ray

300 - $12

Xbox 360

Dragon Age: Origins and Awakening Expansion - $45 (complete, mint)
Fallout 3 (Normal) - $18 (complete, mint)
Call of Duty MW 2 - $32 (complete, mint)
Assassin's Creed 2 - $25 (complete, mint)
Devil May Cry 4 CE - $14 (complete, mint)
Halo ODST - $26 (brand new sealed)
Halo 3 - CE (complete, vg)

FF XIII faceplate

PS1/2/3

FF Tactics (complete, good) -$5
FFX-2 (complete, mint) - $5
Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection (complete, mint) - $21
Resident Evil 4 (complete, vg) - $8
Uncharted 2 (complete, mint) - $36

Xbox

Fable (complete, vg) - $5
Kotor (complete, vg) - $8
Kotor 2 (complete, vg) - $12
Halo (complete, vg) - $5
Halo 2 (CE) (complete, good, case has a few dings) - $6

OSTs

Okami - $45
FF IX - $35
Cowboy Bebop - $40

Comics

The Second Stage Turbine Blade and Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV - $12 for both

Some feedback...

New page.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have an all-black US GameBoy Micro for sale. It also includes the original box, and the 3 faceplates that came with it. There are some faint scratches on the faceplate (shiny + black ftl), but it is in good condition. I'll also throw in a complete copy of Mega Man Zero 4. How's $65 shipped, obo?

Pic 1: http://i43.tinypic.com/25hdfnb.jpg
Pic 2: http://i42.tinypic.com/funb0w.jpg
Pic 3: http://i41.tinypic.com/jrvfwx.jpg

I have a couple other things too. No pictures right now, but I can get you some if you're interested.

REZ for PlayStation 2. Complete in very good condition. I'll throw out $25 shipped, obo
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops for PSP. Complete. Opened and I believe unplayed. We can start at $20 shipped, obo

PM me if you're interested in anything. I'd consider a trade as well. The top things on my trade list are a region-free copy of EspGaluda II and Amazon.com gift cards.

muckhole

Hex said:
Last attempt before putting it up on the hell known as Ebay-

Final Fantasy XIII faceplate for the Xbox 360 new and sealed for trade.

Looking for Left 4 Dead 2 gifted on Steam (hey it is on sale right now), Resident Evil or Megaten swag or $25.00

PM sent, if I'm not too late.

Looking to fund my future abroad. Getting rid of some stuff (and I'll be posting more in the coming months).

Everything is used but in great to mint shape and complete unless otherwise noted. Will consider all reasonable offers and will accept reasonable trades. For purchases, buyer pays for their choice of shipping (located in Canada) and small PayPal fees. Have traded many times on Goozex with no negative feedback, and have completed a sale on NeoGAF as well, so buy or trade with confidence.

SELLING:

Blu-Ray:
- Burn After Reading ($12)
- Hitch ($10)
- The Simpsons Movie ($12)
- S.W.A.T. ($10)
- Buy all of them: $38

Xbox 360:
- The Saboteur ($25) ($18); or -> trade for God of War Collection, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, most any PS3 game I don't have
- Ninety-Nine Nights ($10)
- Condemned: Criminal Origins ($10) [PENDING]
- Lost Planet: Extreme Condition ($10)
- Fifa Soccer 10 ($40)

Xbox 360 Accessories::
- Xbox 360 Wireless G Network Adapter ($40)

Xbox Live:
- Gears of War 2 Flashback Map Pack Code with 48hr Xbox Live [x3] ($2)

PS3:
- Army of Two (AU version; will play on any PS3) ($10)

Gamecube:
- Official Nintendo Gamecube Wavebird controller ($35)

WANT TO TRADE FOR
- Blade-Runner 5-disc (Blu-Ray)
- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (GC)
- Resident Evil titles for GC (I have 0 and 4)
- Eternal Sonata (PS3)
- The Last Rebellion (PS3)
- PS3 games in general
- Heavy Rain (PS3)
- RPGs on any console

Bunny

For Sale:

Gamecube
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Complete in very good condition) $6
NBA Street (Complete in very good condition) $5
Metroid Prime (Complete in very good condition, non players choice) $7
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (Complete in very good condition) $5
Die Hard Vendetta (Complete, box is scuffed and scratched up) $6
Star Fox Adventures (Disc and manual, no artwork, blockbuster case) $6
Or buy all for $27 shipped

PS2
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (Complete in very good condition) $9

Xbox 360
Devil May Cry 4 (Complete, box is cracked and broken with a hole at the top) $8

Prices include shipping, I only accept non-CC Paypal, continental U.S. buyers only please, I'll include a tracking number.

fernoca said:

Doesn't really beat the Gameboy Micro thread. Oh so good...

Zing said:
This part may be true... if you try to buy it from Gamestop. They love to say "I told you so" on release day. Then you walk over to Best Buy and grab it off the shelf for $5 less.

I remember being in EBGames on Super Smash Bros Brawl release day. I was just browsing. A kid and his mom walk in and ask for the game. The clerk gave a smug "if you didn't preorder it, I don't have one for you" reply. I casually mentioned that the Future Shop in the very same parking lot had plenty in stock, and you get a free Wii cap to boot, as I had just bought a copy about 15 minutes earlier.

LOL EBGames Employee Disappoint.

I don't have as many games as all of you people do T_T

WTS
Folklore (PS3) - Around 30 bucks, ill take care of the shipping (unless you live in a crazy place). Game and box are extremely minty fresh

Rogue Galaxy (PS2) - not sure how much its worth, let me know. Game is sealed but im not sure whats inside. Bought it a while ago when i was out due to neogaf hype but never got around to playing it.

Would like to buy

FF13 (PS3)

Either trading or adding some cash on top to augment the trade would be super but not necessary

Broadbandito said:
Selling:

Metroid Prime Trilogy - $38 shipped (opened, never played, MINT, still has club nintendo code) - SOLD
Madworld - $10 shipped (sealed) (might be sold)
Wii Sports - $10 shipped (looks like a gamestop used copy but works just fine)

PM me if interested

Onion_Relish said:
WTS
Folklore (PS3) - Around 40 bucks, ill take care of the shipping (unless you live in a crazy place). Game and box are extremely minty fresh

Just a heads up, goes around 20 on ebay.

Sanjuro

Haven't posted my items in a while. Making a trip to the post office today and tomorrow. Need to get some money flowing for the summer. If you have any questions about any the items or anything let me know on here or one of my messenger names for faster response. I updated the feedback as well.

Little Big Planet (GOTY) - Black Label
. Only used once, looking for $23 shipped.

I also have a couple left over XBL - One Month codes. If you want them shoot me a PM with an offer. Not looking for much on these.

Nintendo
Nintendo Gamecube.
Super Nintendo.
Sony
Playstation.
Playstation 2.

Microsoft
XBOX.
XBOX 360.

Sega
Sega Dreamcast.
Sega Genesis.

Other Items
Tiger game.comhttp://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11334789&postcount=3225 - $13
Nintendo promo and misc promo items.
DVD

My feedback list consists of positives for everybody listed as well as for myself. Everyone here have been excellent buyers and there has been great communication in between.
My current GAF feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom