• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I have:
Medieval Total War 2 Gold Pack (comes with expansion) - Sealed
Super Street Fighter IV 360 - Sealed (was going to get a 360 stick but some other stuff came out, already own it on Triple)

I want:
Red Dead Redemption Xbox 360
Blur Xbox 360 or PS3

Sort of want
MGS: Peace Walker PSP

t1mmmy

Neo Member
Looking to sell/trade these games. Let me know if your interested!

23m0qgw.jpg

I've got a whole load of stuff I'm looking to sell. I'll probably make a proper post within the next couple of days, complete with pictures, as right now it's pretty late, but for the time being, I'll just type everything up. Pretty much everything is absolutely mint, with only a few exceptions (and nothing is particularly bad, except for a couple of the cheaper PS1 games). Since there's too much for me to remember off the top of my head exactly which aren't mint, just assume everything is, and if you're interested, I'll let you know (like I said, I'll be taking pictures at some point anyway).

IMPORTANT: Bear in mind that I own both PAL and NTSC (US) stuff. Most of it is PAL, so unless it's marked as being NTSC, it's PAL. Handheld systems aren't region locked, so I won't bother marking those.

If you're interested in anything, send me a message.

SYSTEMS

- Virtual Boy with Mario Tennis pack-in.
(The box is a bit tattered, but there are no tears, and it's not bad at all considering it's age. Everything inside the box is absolutely mint, and nothing is missing. The system itself, the stand, the controller, Mario Tennis, cardboard inserts, manuals, and plastic bags are all present and pristine.)

- Game Boy Advance in clear colour.
(Absolutely mint. I never used it myself; I bought it from somebody else, and it looks like they never used it either. The screen is pristine, and the box and everything inside is as-new. The only exception is that the clear plastic bag the GBA is normally wrapped in is missing, but that's it.)

Wii games

Trauma Center: Second Opinion (NTSC)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (NTSC)
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom
Wario Land: The Shake Dimension
Dead Space Extraction
Little King's Story
Link's Crossbow Training (no Wii zapper)
No More Heroes
Wii Play (no Wii remote)

XBox 360 games

You're in the Movies (no camera)

Nintendo DS games

Final Fantasy Tactics A2
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Game Boy Advance games

Chu Chu Rocket
Disney's Magical Quest 3 with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck
Metroid Zero Mission

PSP games

Tales of Eternia
Final Fantasy 1
OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
Puyo Pop Fever

Gamecube games

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (NTSC)
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (NTSC)
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (NTSC)
Geist
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

XBox games

OutRun 2
Puyo Pop Fever
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Star Wars Battlefront II

PC games

Peggle

Dreamcast games

Sonic Adventure 2: Tenth Birthday pack (comes with a soundtrack of music taken from many different Sonic games, a commemorative golden Sonic coin, and a book showing Sonic's creation/evolution/games/merchandise over the years)

Soul Calibur (still in shrink-wrapping)
Sonic Adventure

Playstation 1 games (these range from mint to somewhat poor condition, but most are average)

Legacy of Kain
Spyro 2
Spyro Year of Dragon
GTA 2 & London
Oddworld Exodus
Oddworld Oddysee
Rayman
Bust a Move 4
Mickey's Wild Adventure
Bomberman
Bomberman Fantasy Race
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 2
Ridge Racer Type 4
Alone in the Dark
Lego Racers
Gran Turismo
Discworld

Game Boy (original) games

Mole Mania
Star Wars
Game Boy Gallery

DVD's

Invader Zim - all 3 volumes (NTSC)
Clerks Animated Series
Naruto Unleashed - volumes 1.1 and 1.2
Fruits Basket - all 4 volumes
Azumanga Daioh! - all 6 volumes
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Here I offer Peace Walker (the full retail game) UMD only in replacement, authentic PSP UMD case and a code to download the full 2012 movie. Both for $28 shipped.
IMG_0014-1.jpg

Solsc

ONE DAY SALE!! $99 FOR THE BUNDLE
Sale ends 6/17 11:59PM, you must PM me before this time to get that price. Sale price includes shipping.
Solsc said:
-Japanese dark blue DSi, mint condition. Has been in case since I purchased it in Japan.
Comes with case, wall charger, and extra stylus.
This will play any American DS game, as long as its not a DSi only title.
$115 Shipped
-DSTTi Card w/ 2gb micro SD card(not pictured)
$20 Shipped
I will sell all as bundle for $125 Shipped!

Pictures:
DSi Open
DSC01181.JPG

DSi Closed (No case)
DSC01185.JPG

The "I don't like these games but you probably do."

Selling ($3 for shipping) (Disk, Manual, Case in perfect condition)

Street Fighter IV (PS3)
Brutal Legend (PS3)
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits (PS3)
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (Wii)
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 (DS)
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales (DS)
Marble Saga Kororinpa (Wii)

US & Paypal only. PM me your offers. May discount if you buy more than one.

vgachi57 said:
can a Japanese DSi access the US store? i know there's region locked games, but does that include online store access?

Nope, it only connects to the country it was bought in's store.

asdad123

asdad123 said:
For Sale:
PS3
God of War 3 - $30 shipped within the U.S.
Final Fantasy 13 - $32 shipped within the U.S.
White Knight Chronicles - $25 Shipped within the U.S.
Demons Souls - $30 Shipped within U.S.

2jdq8ut.jpg

All in mint condition

Im also looking to sell off my Xbox 360 Elite with 120gb HDD. Bought it November 2007. Works great. Haven't used it much apart from CoD gaming but my friend lost my game sooooo yeahhh.. Come with Controller/Component Cables/Power Cable/Digital Audio Out Dongle. Manufacture Date 7-02-2007

wwm5ug.jpg

Looking for 190 Shipped but willing to negotiate.

Bump for new page!

crispyben

Repost for new page: the following items are in very good shape. Each game is 12€/15$ shipped, or make me an offer by PM (including the guides).

DS
Bangai-O Spirits (US)
Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (UK)
Scribblenauts (US)

PSP
WipeOut Pure (Platinum/PAL)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (Platinum/PAL)

Wii
Bully Scholarship Edition (PAL)
Ghost Squad (US)
Trauma Center New Blood (US)
No More Heroes (US)

PS3
Resident Evil 5 (UK)
Assassin's Creed (UK)
Midnight Club Los Angeles (PAL)
Rock Band (PAL)

Guides (in English)
The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Collector's Edition, cloth map included)
The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Premiere Edition)
Super Mario Galaxy (Premiere Edition)
Bully Scholarship Edition
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
Resident Evil 5
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption (Premiere Edition)

PooBone

I suddenly find myself in the market for a Wii. I'd like to buy one with an extra remote/nunchuk and at least one classic controller. Wii Motion Plus is not a priority. Anyone looking to sell?

Firehead

Firehead said:
WTS:
Red Dead Redemption for PS3 (Condition - Good; No case, nor manual) - $30+5 Shipping sound fair for the lack of case? I shall send it in a blank case.
I'll send pics upon request. Note - The only "cameras" I have are a cellphone camera and webcam.

I'm sure if you search, you'll find I have positive feedback on here. Happy shopping and such.
Deducted $5 more from the price.

Just put my Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition up on Amazon if anyone's interested. If you click the "8 Used from $74.99" link, mine's the $74.99 one.

Cheers.

LQX

A few items for sale. Paypal/US buyers only and discount for buying more than 1 item. Stuff shown in pictures and not listed has been sold or not for sale yet. PM me.

Everything is like new and mint.

Xbox 360 -
Mad Catz Street Fighter IV FightStick (essentially brand new, used less than 1 hour) will be shipped without original box(unless you don't mind it turned inside out) $40
Forza 3 30

PS3 -
Assassins Creed I $12
Uncharted 2 $33
Soul Calibur IV 13
IMG_0396-1.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

Wii Package- $140 Practically still new. Comes with retail package and all accessories, ExciteBots: Trick Racing with wheel, Wii Sports. Sorry Wii Sports resort though pictured is not included the hand strap is in rough shape.
IMG_0529.jpg

Antec Sonata Case with 500watt PSU. Still mint but the clips on the dust filter is broken and it falls out. $68
IMG_0745.jpg

More pictures of case
http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd252/fsft_album/Antec Case/

xaosslug

gloriously-positive feedback for two kewl cats: TSAGoodness and NightHawk17, shipping was FAST and communication was top notch. :D

JudgeN

Used Computer Parts sale, US only and we can workout some sort of payment but paypal preferred. This is pretty much my old (Its like a year old) gaming PC, so if your looking for a pretty much complete gaming PC, look no farther. PM for more information. Sorry for huge picture but wanted a good view of everything :lol

Q6600 Processor (don't have original box or CPU fan) - $120

rkrnkx.jpg

4 Gig Patriot 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop - $70

oh72i9.jpg

4870 512meg GPU ( have original box and everything) - $125

14b48wh.jpg

oj2kjk.jpg

MSI P45 Neo3-FR motherboard - $50 (Have original everything)

290vewh.jpg

Stuff brand new, never used!!!!!!

250 gig 7200 RPM 16MB cache hard drive - $35

HP DVD/CD burner - $15

Specs for burner here

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&dlc=e&cc=us&docname=c00457513

10cjjpg.jpg

Selling Suikoden Tierkreis opened but in mint condition and I'll throw in the bonus CD/digital artbook which is unopened, looking for $25 shipped.

sony-cyber-shot-dsc-h20-budget-ultra-zoom-camera.jpg

Wondering if anyone would be interested in a sony h20. I have everything that came in the box, a screen protector on the screen, a case, and an 8 gig stick. I would be looking around $250 for everything.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
AmericanNinja said:
Positive feedback for Tedesco! and Rewrite, super fast payment and a pleasure to do business with!:D
Positive feedback for AmericanNinja. I've done business with him before and I'll continue to do so again. The game arrived very quickly and in great condition! Thanks a lot, duder! :D

xaosslug

FOR SALE:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

PSP:
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (gh, sealed)
Metal Gear: ACiD 2 (w/ solid eye, region 2)
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III

PS3:
Real Arcade Pro. 3-SA (new/sealed)
Assassin's Creed 2
The Club (Korean release, all English)
Cross Edge
inFamous
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (region 2)
Red Faction: Guerrilla (region 4)
Street Fighter IV CE
Stormrise (region 2)
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Street Fighter IV FightPad - Blanka (mint/complete)
Halo 3

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-rays:
Star Trek
Coraline
Monsters vs Aliens
Up
Friday the 13th Killer Cut
Freddy vs Jason
Watchmen Directors cut
Talladega nights

Vipershark's Big Post of Buying and Selling

WANT TO SELL:
(Click all pictures for full size)

[PS2] Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal (Complete, Mint, Factory Sealed, Black Label) - $25 Shipped

Lot of 29 Nintendo Power Magazines, ranging from Issue 146 to 179. (July 2001 - May 2004)
Not a complete collection.

Issues included are 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 162, 163, 164, 166, 167, 168, 170, 171, 172, 174, 175, 176, 177, and 178.

Willing to sell as a set for 10 bucks plus shipping, or as individual issues for $2 each. Honestly, I'd rather not break them up as the shipping will cost more than each issue, but if you'll cover shipping, I'll be happy to do so.

I got all of these around 7 years ago when I was in middle school. They were being used for projects and stuff in an art class, so it's entirely possible that they could have some pictures/pages cut out of them. I haven't looked through them in years, so I really don't know.
There is residue and leftover paper on most of them from where the original owner ripped off the subscription address stickers, but as far as actual damage to the covers themselves, I don't think there is any. As I said, I haven't looked through them in years so it's possible that there are rips or tears on some of them.
If you want to buy an individual issue and want pictures/information on it, I suppose I can take them by specific request.

BROKEN Xbox - $15 plus shipping
I got it from a friend who told me it was broken, but didn't know why.
Doesn't come with cables or controllers or anything. Console only, may be salvageable for parts or something. Who knows, maybe you can fix it.

Dell Optiplex GX270 - $50 plus shipping
Dell Optiplex GX270
Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.80GHz
1.0GB of RAM
Onboard Graphics
DVD/CD-RW Drive
40.0GB Hard Drive

------

Windows XP Professional SP3
Fully updated as of Thursday, May 20th, 2010

------

Installed programs:
Mozilla Firefox with Adblock Plus Add-on and Flash Player Plugin
Avast! Antivirus (Installation pre-registration runs out June 19th, 2010, but registration is free so there's really no problem here.)
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
CCleaner
Foxit Reader (A free and better alternative to Adobe Acrobat.)

------

Scanned twice with both Avast and Malwarebytes, and found to be virus free.
CCleaner run and registry cleaned. Registry backups located in My Documents folder.

Desktop Screenshot: (Click for full size)

(Photobucket resized it. Actual resolution is 1280x1024.)

Cosmetically, the case has a few scratches and discolorations, but there is no real physical damage aside from a small dent on the front Dell emblem.

Comes with tower only. No monitor or mouse or keyboard included, but I'm willing to throw in a power cable if you want it.
For 5 bucks extra, I'll set up and install more programs of your choice on it. (foobar2k, iTunes, MPC-Homecinema, MS Office 2007, Winrar, Ripping/Burning Software, etc)
Also for (another) 5 bucks, I'll install a graphics card for you. It's an nVidia P117, and it's got a DVI Out and an S-Video Out.
I'll even clean/detail and repaint the case for 10 bucks! :lol

Edit- I have a spare 40gb hdd that I'm willing to add in for 10 bucks, and an 80gb drive that i'll put in for 30.
I can't guarantee the lifetime of either of them (as they're both extensively used) but they were both fully working the last time I used them.

I've also got a couple of 128mb ram sticks that I'm not using, and I'll put up to three of them in for 5 bucks each.

All in all, the computer works great and is perfect for casual use or for an office or something.

Paypal is my preferred method of payment. US-GAF only, unless you're willing to cover the international shipping charges.

WANT TO BUY:
For all of the games that I want to buy, I'd like them complete unless otherwise stated.

The list of games is pretty long, so in an effort to save space I hosted it here:
http://vipershark.net76.net/Gamelist.html

Feedback as a buyer: (click usernames to view feedback)
05-11-10: Positive feedback from rainking187
06-01-10: Positive feedback from YuriLowell
06-09-10: Positive feedback from Shanks

Feedback as a seller:
None! :(
Haven't sold anything on GAF yet. :lol

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
FOR SALE: Alan Wake with DLC Code - $38 shipped

WANT TO BUY/TRADE:
- Mass Effect 2
- Forza Motorsport 3
- 3D Dot Game Heroes

Jomjom

Banned
Very positive feedback for Litflynt912. The FF13 Chinese/English bundle that I bought arrived fast and in amazing packaging. I even got these free bonus pins! Thanks so much!!

jling84 said:
Very positive feedback for Litflynt912. The FF13 Chinese/English bundle that I bought arrived fast and in amazing packaging. I even got these free bonus pins! Thanks so much!!

and positive feedback for jling84
Thanks for a quick and easy transaction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom