• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamefront.de (via V-Jump) : New Kingdom Hearts.

Lobster

Banned
Oh shiznit! I..how the hell did you even get it to be that small anyway? Resize it 10 billion times so we don't know what its about? Man internet is great.

Defuser

1190112972308.jpg

:lol

Weisheit

Lobster said:
Oh shiznit! I..how the hell did you even get it to be that small anyway? Resize it 10 billion times so we don't know what its about? Man internet is great.
It's not mine, it's from gamefront...

Lobster

Banned
Weisheit said:
It's not mine, it's from gamefront...

I know, but fuck thats annoying. They're probably watching us now, reading my post and squirming with the joy they get from my anger at small scans.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
neo2046 said:
Next Gen? not likely
Wii?

I miss Roxas and Axel, I am glad to see them in their own game, hopefully.

IF KHIII gets announced for the ps3, I'll give my ps3 a big hug.

kay

It's kinda sad that people can't tell the difference between PSP and Wii.

No wait, it's pretty funny actually.

Lobster

Banned
kay said:

Well its KH..its not like the game pushed any polygons. The art style could easily be done on PSP.

kay said:

Its easy to tell, actually. People actually own a Wii. (CUE BENNY HILL CHASE MUSIC) Oh YES that was my first system wars comment. I'm in, Coach! I'm ready!

Ahem.

Actually the bottom part of the scan seems to say PS2; can anybody read Japanese pronto?

Great, add 10 pages of more speculation....

I wonder who is going to all these KH games if there are so many....looks like outsourced games galore a la FF.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
As long as it turns out better than that crapheap Kingdom Hearts 2, I don't care what system it's on.

E-phonk

Banned
Wolves Evolve said:
Actually the bottom part of the scan seems to say PS2; can anybody read Japanese pronto?
Since Neo-God said the bottom part is useless, I assume it's just a recap of all the previous kingdom hearts games, thus the mentioning of PS2 and GBA.

kay

painey said:
SHit that doesnt look like its on PS3 :(:(
Nomura already stated the next Kingdom Hearts would be on a handheld. It isn't 3 but I don't think we'll see that yet.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
We all knew Kingdom Hearts was going to be at TGS from the map, this does not confirm that list at all, what makes that list totally unbelievable is Chain of Memories 2 which makes absolutely no sense. This is probably for PSP though, prequel or not.

Izzy

Banned
Lads, it looks like it's the new Kingdom Hearts series for the PSP, and this will be the first one.

New KH info from 2ch:

- The game seems to feature Roxas and Axel
- The Organization XIII meeting room was shown as well
- A screenshot is shown of Sora and Mickey in Traverse Town (Sora was wearing his KH1 clothes, and they were small on him like in KH2)
- The subtitle read something like "The day the King and I were here..."
- This game will be part of a series(more than one game)
- None of the game will be a remake, they are 100% original

Update - there's no mention of any DS game, only a PSP one.

Izzy said:
Lads, it looks like it's the new Kingdom Hearts series for the PSP, and this will be the first one.

"This game will be part of a series(more than one game)", not "This game will be part of a PSP series(more than one game)". We know you love the system, but don't go jumping to too many conclusions yet.

Lobster

Banned
Izzy said:

Oh shit.

- Endless Crisis: Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation 3)
- Kingdom Hearts III [temporary title] (PlayStation 3)
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 2 (Nintendo DS)
- Kingdom Hearts 0 (PSP)

I don't know about you guys..but im kind of scared ATM.. >.<

Cosmonaut X said:
"This game will be part of a series(more than one game)", not "This game will be part of a PSP series(more than one game)". We know you love the system, but don't go jumping to too many conclusions yet.
The rumours give him some sort of credence, though.

titiklabingapat said:
The rumours give him some sort of credence, though.

But the rumours talk about a multi-plat series of games, not a series of PSP titles. Anyway, not long to go before we find out what the real story is...

Izzy

Banned
I dunno why is everyone's so surprised - this one's been rumoured for ages.

Dunno about that list Lobster, so don't go suiciding just yet...

Top Bottom