• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy birthday, Verboten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scenester

You wont know who I am, someone asked me to make this thread so here we go.

Youre a really prolific poster here and we all wish you many happy returns etc.

White Man

Scenester said:
You wont know who I am, someone asked me to make this thread so here we go.

Youre a really prolific poster here and we all wish you many happy returns etc.

Buster.jpg

I perfer the company of women over men but the things I've done I have enjoyed so I wouldnt mind doing it agian but this time I'd be rather picky of who I chose.

:/

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Cut my life into pieces, Junpei has a tight butt
Masturbation, no bleeding
Don't give a fuck if I tear his butt bleeding

I started to jerk him then I started to lick the tip.I fully took him in my mouth and started to suck and lick,when he was about to cum he pushed me off and ran into the bathroom.

Cheebs

PhoenixDark said:
I started to jerk him then I started to lick the tip.I fully took him in my mouth and started to suck and lick,when he was about to cum he pushed me off and ran into the bathroom.
Junpei quotes get me hard.

Oh, calamity most foul! I hate you, you ruined my birthday. Two threads, one new, one old. It negates it's meaning. Since I'm still painfully sober, I will go out this evening for pleasure. The night is still young.

Junpei Heat

Verboten said:
Oh, calamity most foul! I hate you, you ruined my birthday. Two threads, one new, one old. It negates it's meaning. Since I'm still painfully sober, I will go out this evening for pleasure. The night is still young.

Have fun.

And I despise you all.

Edit:When you come back,can you drunkenly PM me? It'd really make my night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom