• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP Influencer

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Dont really make these kind of threads but I've been looking for some good thrillers for a while and this was recommended to me and gotta say, I really liked it?!

I wont spoil anything but its the most predictable movie you'll ever see, the plot is simple, nothing will surprise you, especially the ending, probably, however sometimes simple thrillers can be really great and this movie with its chill thriller vibe nailed it. I loved the atmosphere, the locations are amazing, the soundtrack was nice but most importantly

503c4ef5ee0d27ab0c420bc45f6741136315fb9a.gif

This babe right here and her sexy birth mark, among other things :) Go watch.

PS: its not a horror movie

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
I don't think this looks like it is for me.

I honestly said the same, tho not sure what vibes ure getting from it. It's not a cheesy drama, cringe influencer stuff as the name implies. It's clickbait shit. It has some depressing vibes to it and a very sinthy/electronic soundtrack with some really nice locations.

Last edited:

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Heres 2 clips that might sell you on the movie

this second one is spoilery, 30 minutes in the movie which will give you an idea what the movie is about

Last edited:

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Thanks. And btw I have this "issue" with all kinds of media. It really sucks tbqh

Its ok, I dont think its uncommon. Bad title names can put a lot of people off movies/tv shows/animes just as I would never watch an anime called "I went to the bathroom for a poop only be to shocked"

Top Bottom