• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guess What Works With Garry's Mod? TEAM FORTRESS 2! (pics)

Borys

Banned
I didn't make those pics!

85wu521.jpg

721fiog.jpg

8abzkoh.jpg

6oy3g2p.jpg

87d8hg7.jpg

6odirea.jpg

8af2s7m.jpg

8c26smt.jpg

Thanks, Crushed.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Hah, some of these are pretty amazing. Also, that damn gnome. :lol

Vashu

This probably doesn't work with Garry's Mod 9 right? I don't think I'm ready to shell out money for this sandbox thing which I hardly use.

CTLance

muramura said:
stupid question but does source run on linux?
I've heard Steam is pretty compatible to wine, so you might want to check that out.

The recent community features update seems to make wine a bit wonky, though. If you encounter problems, deactivate it. Settings > In-Game > [_] Enable Steam Community In-Game

Stay away from wine 0.9.47, it's known to have issues with source games.
.46 runs nicely, but you need to install the Tahoma font IIRC.

Can't test it, I've just read about that on forums. (my 600MHz CPU would probably melt down the moment wine tried to install Steam anyway)

Go to the winehq appdb to look through comments and get help.
Here's the Steam entry: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=1554

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Awesome shots!

I've never actually messed with Gary's Mod before. Is it simply a tool used to create wacky shit like this...or is there more to it? It's certainly entertaining, that much is for sure.

dark10x said:
Awesome shots!

I've never actually messed with Gary's Mod before. Is it simply a tool used to create wacky shit like this...or is there more to it? It's certainly entertaining, that much is for sure.

Whoa, has that 30 always been in there?

Borys said:
I didn't make those pics!

85wu521.jpg

"There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend the companion cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. Unlikable, it says so here in your personnel file: Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned. SHALL. NOT. BE. MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you're adopted, so that's funny too."

I've been in a GlaDOS posting mood latley :)

Perhaps the TF2 guys didn't murder the Cube

kathode said:
Man, I got that gnome achievement in Ep2 and now just looking at a gnome makes me angry :lol

At least you didn't start doing it on commentary mode only to realize it wouldn't count.

Top Bottom