• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kaiyodo's Revoltech Dante figure

Core407

Banned
Not sure if this is new but it is cool. :lol

Revoltech%20Devil%20May%20Cry%203%20Dante%20Figure%20dan002.jpg

The concept of “REVOLTECH” is an innovative joint system that allows the figure(s) to demonstrate any kind of dynamic and realistic pose unlike any other PVC action figure. It seems we are looking at a new type ratchet (click) joint that will not only provide hyper posability but allow the figure to hold an action pose indefinitely. “Kaiyodo” intends to announce their new product line “REVOLTECH” as one of their key product line following the “Bome” line.

Revoltech%20Devil%20May%20Cry%203%20Dante%20Figure%20dan004.jpg

s figure stands six inches tall, has around fourteen articulation points and comes equipped with “Replaceable” parts and accessories.

Revoltech%20Devil%20May%20Cry%203%20Dante%20Figure%20dan007.jpg

Revoltech%20Devil%20May%20Cry%203%20Dante%20Figure%20dan008.jpg

Revoltech%20Devil%20May%20Cry%203%20Dante%20Figure%20dan006.jpg

Revoltech%20Devil%20May%20Cry%203%20Dante%20Figure%20dan001.jpg

Link

dankir

Yeah I have the Transformers ones Optimus, Megatron and Ultra Magnus. Those rock and I think STarscream and Hot Rod are coming soon.

Mobius 1

I have the Revoltech Evangelion Unit-01, and it is very nice. As nice as the pictures I saw before I bought it. Very solid, very well built and finished.

nomoment

I will say this... Revoltech figures look and pose a hell of a lot better in pictures than they do in real life.

They're also somewhat fragile.

Zaptruder

Banned
I like the idea of Revoltech... and the mecha are super awesome...

but the figures unfortunately end up looking like that due to the lower costs.

Still, pretty fucking great quality stuff compared to the shit we used to have as kids.

okno

The idea is neat, but they need to get their proportions right. His arms and abs look horrendously awful. Forearms shouldn't be wider than your face, ever.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
The Mecha Revoltech figures are much better than the human figures, although the new Fraulein line should be much better (my Rei one is shipping to me atm).

This is the Ingram I got:

revoltech10ingram.jpg

Rei

photo01.jpg

Yotsuba!

revoltech_yotsuba.jpg

I have a set of all the older kaiyodo Evangelion figures. They are so hard to balance because of the crazy top-heavy designs. They work better in animation than reality.

Those Getta Robo Revoltech figures look pretty sweet. Where are you ordering these from?

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Capcom should hire McFarlane to do a Dante-figurine (if you're reading, Capcom: with the rose in his mouth plxkthxbye). And of course

The paint job in the mass produced Revoltech figures are terrible. Nothing like the pictures. The face for most of the humans look awful as well. Patlabor looks sweet though.

Top Bottom