• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February US boxart dumping ground of exciting doom

Kifimbo said:
81531500073_cover.jpg

WHY CONSPIRACY?!

Atlus? Aksys? D3? Even Sega? no. This game had to have been localized by Conspiracy.

After the shit fest from Data Design, I'm not comfortable with anything these guys touch.

Yeah I know they just localized and are publishing the game, but UGH, how can you feel comfortable with that logo on the box?!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Teknoman said:
OH....well now its obvious and I feel stupid.

You should feel stupid, because someone does it EVERY FUCKING MONTH WE HAVE THIS THREAD

DoctorWho said:
51572Z14rwL._SS500_.jpg

This is like packaging Madden 05, 06 and 07 together. It doesn't make any sense.

Well the PS2 is at a point where third parties and even Sony themselves(PSP to PS2 port galore) are milking that system until powdered and evaporated milk comes out of it.

Hero of legend said:
WHY CONSPIRACY?!

Atlus? Aksys? D3? Even Sega? no. This game had to have been localized by Conspiracy.

After the shit fest from Data Design, I'm not comfortable with anything these guys touch.

Yeah I know they just localized and are publishing the game, but UGH, how can you feel comfortable with that logo on the box?!

Well on the bright side its 19.99 has wifi modes, its distributed by atlus and did I mention its 19.99 with ONLINE.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
TJ Spyke said:
Do you work for Warner Bros. Interactive?

I work for the developer of the title. The team is working very hard to make sure its the best game it can be.

There is a preview in this months Nintendo Power which gives a bit of insight as to how its shaping up.

Gagaman

Danj said:
What is this game, anyway? Looking at the back cover it seems like it's some kind of Puyo Puyo knockoff?
It's actually developed by the original team behind Puyo Puyo, recently re-formed as Compile Heart.

Struct09

dawnXjustice said:
230247b.jpg

Is this new? (Haven't seen it before)

HOLY HOTNESS!!! Okami is 2 for 2 with its boxarts. I'm glad that it's different from the PS2 version's art, but still just as awesome.

Threi said:
oh wow that is VERY nice.
its missing one "i" though.

It is a pretty cover, but it just makes me wish again that Nintendo had gone for a “transparent” swoosh at the top of their box template – a simple white line following the lower part of the swoosh with a white Wii logo in exactly the same position would allow the art to take up pretty much the whole of the box, like the Japanese GBA boxes.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
LiquidMetal14 said:
Wii OKAMI better seel, whores!!!!!!
SEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???

We should campaign for Okami like some people did with Zack & Wiki, but with this cover, maybe we don't need to bother.

Akai

Myke Greywolf said:
Wrong spelling...(Oh wait, is this a Pokemon thing? Bah, Ninty and their silly creature spellings...)

Awesome box art, by the way...Looking forward to the game (again)...

Illuminati said:
Holy crap, where the hell did this game come from and why were we not made aware of it! I want to jump around dodging Chinese throwing stars until I fall back into my coffee table resulting in it breaking into little pieces.

51jl%2B2XpxqL._SS400_.jpg

And people wonder why the Wii has been labled a "Shovel-ware System".

Oh man.

LOCK

I bet the game case is inside with the wheel.

No way it would be in a sleeve. This is a big budget game so lets hope for the best...

Tenbatsu

Mario Kart Wii box have a 3rd party box look. I hate them using the Wii logo in all those products with 'Wii' eg. Wiifit, Wiisports. The Wii logo and the fit/sports just dont fit.

Top Bottom