• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silly R6:Vegas PS3 mod

Core407

Banned
ps3_rainbow_vegas_case_1.jpg

... I laughed.

Mamesj

Banned
:lol

people do some fucked up shit to consoles. the idea of modding is to make them look better...not make them tacky as fuck. the worst ones are Xbox 1 mods--

2vnq5qu.jpg

t9tze0.jpg

carlosp

Banned
TylerPwnsYou1986 said:
Assassin's Creed PS3 mod.
1239phs.jpg

ubi is ssooo bad. :lol :lol

PS3 is one of the sexiest peace of hardware (if you clean it once a week) in my house. Why would i want to make my beautiful peace of hardware look like this?

calder

asclepio_gtr said:
RS:V seems such a random choice...
Yes, you almost think he had the idea for the lighting and making the curved side of the PS3 into a skyscraper then thought of Vegas. Although mediocre port or not there are some extremely devoted fans to the series in general and Vegas in particular out there. I consider myself pretty good at it and I saw some just amazing players out there.

In the end, like 99% of case mods for consoles and PC I think it looks impressive on a technical level but either fuck-ugly or bafflingly pointless in the end.

Core407

Banned
calder said:
Yes, you almost think he had the idea for the lighting and making the curved side of the PS3 into a skyscraper then thought of Vegas. Although mediocre port or not there are some extremely devoted fans to the series in general and Vegas in particular out there. I consider myself pretty good at it and I saw some just amazing players out there.

In the end, like 99% of case mods for consoles and PC I think it looks impressive on a technical level but either fuck-ugly or bafflingly pointless in the end.

They ruined R6 when they took out all of the things that made it unique. I understand they want to appeal to a large demo but they already have similar titles that do that (GRAW). Why not just keep one a niche title?

Top Bottom