• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Wars Coming Sooner Than We Think?

Anyone else see this Halo Wars-related ad floating around the internet?

2d2cd9t.jpg

I don't even think I've seen the cover before. (It's tiny but it still looks pretty dope.)

Maybe no one told them it was supposed to be an e3 reveal?

;D

It certainly looks like the kind of ad for something coming out sooner rather than later. When it comes to ridiculous Internet Surveys, the prize is usually something that people want pretty soonish.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Tieno said:
Yep, a squad. Did you see the CG announcement trailer? I hope they reference some spartans from the books.

Awesome.

I hope they deliberately avoid that, I hate all the continuity problems between the books and the games.

Tieno

Ghost said:
I hope they deliberately avoid that, I hate all the continuity problems between the books and the games.
continuity?

:'(

duckroll said:
What's sooner than we think? I expect it out this year, probably by Sept or Oct.
I never saw it as a 2008 title.

Uncle

Tieno said:
Yep, a squad. Did you see the CG announcement trailer? I hope they reference some spartans from the books.

Awesome.

Yeah. Wasn't expecting all of them to be on the cover though. I guess they could squeeze a couple of them in the backrground parachuting, hang gliding or flying kites. There's still room for more.

duckroll

Ah, I didn't realize so many people felt it was a 2009 title. I always thought it would be out later this year, and they're just holding off on showing stuff until maybe 3 months or so before release to maximize hype.

Somnia

Not that it means much, but GameStop just updated the date on it to Feb. 2009...now their dates are placeholders a lot of the time, but the year is usually right :lol

Top Bottom