• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Guitar Hero World Tour's leaked setlist (now with less fake!)

Belgand

Update: The entire list has been confirmed officially and follows:

30 Seconds to Mars - "The Kill"
311 - "Beautiful Disaster"
Airbourne - "Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast"
Allman Brothers - "Ramblin' Man"
Anouk - "Good God"
The Answer -"Never Too Late"
At the Drive-In - "One Armed Scissors"
Beastie Boys Feat. Kerry King - "No Sleep 'Till Brooklyn"
Beatstakes - "Hail to the Freaks"
Billy Idol - "Rebel Yell"
Black Label Society - "Stillborn"
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – "Weapon of Choice"
Blink-182 - "Dammit"
Blondie - "One Way or Another"
Bob Seger - "Hollywood Nights"
Bon Jovi - "Livin' on a Prayer"
Bullet For My Valentine - "Scream Aim Fire"
Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Up Around the Bend"
Coldplay - "Shiver"
The Cult - "Love Removal Machine"
Dinosaur Jr. - "Feel the Pain"
The Doors - "Love Me Two Times"
Dream Theater[/B] - "Pull Me Under"
The Eagles - "Hotel California"
The Enemy - "Aggro"
Filter - "Hey Man Nice Shot"
Fleetwood Mac - "Go Your Own Way"
Foo Fighters - "Everlong"
The Guess Who - "American Woman"
Hush Puppies "You're Gonna Say Yeah!"
Interpol - "Obstacle 1"
Jane's Addiction - "Mountain Song"
Jimi Hendrix - Disc: "The Wind Cries Mary" "Purple Haze (Live)"/ DLC: "Little Wing" "Foxy Lady"
Joe Satriani - "Satch Boogie"
Jimmy Eat World - "The Middle"
Kent - "Vinternoll 2"
Korn - "Freak on a Leash"
Lacuna Coil - "Our Truth"
Lenny Kravitz - "Are You Gonna Go My Way?"
Linkin Park - "What I've Done"
The Living End - "Prisoner of Society"
Los Lobos - "La Bamba"
Lost Prophets - "Rooftops"
Lynard Skynard - "Sweet Home Alabama" (Live)
The Mars Volta - "L'Via L'Viaquez"
MC5 - "Kick out the Jams" (re-recorded)
Metallica - "Trapped Under Ice"
Michael Jackson Feat. Eddie Van Halen -"Beat It"
Modest Mouse - "Float On"
Motörhead - "Overkill"
Muse -"Assassin"
Negramaro - "Nuvole e Lenzuola"
Nirvana - "About A Girl"
No Doubt - "Spiderwebs"
NOFX - "Soul Doubt"
Oasis - "Some Might Say"
Ozzy Osbourne - "Crazy Train", "Mr.Crowley"
Paramore - "Misery Business"
Pat Benetar - "Heartbreaker"
Radio Futura - "Escuela de Calor"
REM - "The One I Love"
Rise Against - "Re-education Through Labor"
Sex Pistols - "Pretty Vacant"
Steve Miller Band - "The Joker"
Smashing Pumpkins - "Today"
Sublime - "Santeria"
Silversun Pickups - "Lazy Eye"
Steely Dan - "Do It Again"
Sting - "Demolition Man"
The Stone Roses - "Love Spreads"
Stuck in the Sound - "Toy Boy"
Survivor - "Eye of the Tiger"
System of a Down - "BYOB"
Ted Nugent - "Stranglehold"
Tokio Hotel - "Monsoon"
Tool - "Parabola", "Schism", "Vicarious"
Trust - "Antisocial"
Van Halen - "Hot for Teacher"
Willie Nelson - "On the Road Again"
Wings - "Band On the Run"

This is identical to what we had already confirmed. The list was missing three songs and was incorrect on the title of one.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6197604.html

Love Me Two Times isn't going to be in the game, as much as I would love that; we already know it's Light My Fire.

Also, why are there three Tool songs?! >:|

STEALTH EDIT: goddammit music games, STOP PICKING THE WRONG REM SONG. IT'S CALLED "RADIO FREE EUROPE" - GET IT RIGHT.

Not a bad set list, imo, but what is the reason for the RB crossovers? I wonder if there are only a few people who want to license the music out to RB/GH...

Belgand

I AM JOHN! said:
Love Me Two Times isn't going to be in the game, as much as I would love that; we already know it's Light My Fire.

Also, why are there three Tool songs?! >:|

"Love Me Two Times" was on the list that's largely been proved correct. IGN recently confirmed it in the source listed.

Three Tool songs has been a long-standing rumor for the game.

fresquito

I AM JOHN! said:
Why is that? IGN's listed it as confirmed and I haven't seen a more reliable source saying it's gonna be Light my Fire. Other "confirmed" songs by Stuff seem like won't be in the game either.

saunderez

I hope Kick Out The Jams is the PUSA version of the song...

So many covers...

Note to OP: Prisoner of Society is definitely The Living End. Classic Australian rock anthem.

Aladuf

Banned
I won't be buying GH or RB but damn it's nice to see this: Ozzy Osbourne - "Crazy Train" "Mr.Crowley"

Mr. Crowley is a damn good choice for an Ozzy song.

fresquito said:
Why is that? IGN's listed it as confirmed and I haven't seen a more reliable source saying it's gonna be Light my Fire. Other "confirmed" songs by Stuff seem like won't be in the game either.
STOP TELLING ME THESE THINGS SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO BUY THE GAME RIGHT NOW. >:|

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
Um... I dunno, that setlist reeks of "Meh", there are at least three songs that will be good enough for me to bite, but I suddenly feel extremely underwhelmed by the whole thing. Dunno why.

SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE! WAAAAH WOOOOH.

McBradders said:
Um... I dunno, that setlist reeks of "Meh", there are at least three songs that will be good enough for me to bite, but I suddenly feel extremely underwhelmed by the whole thing. Dunno why.

SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE! WAAAAH WOOOOH.

Way too much overlap. Fucked over twice with exclusive bands and then bands that aren't exclusive have the same song in both games. I'm still buying the solus, but I'm nowhere near as excited about it.

RB2 will be my main platform, I already have lots of DLC and activision's DLC policies are laughable.

Those motherfuckers at Activision.

First they get At The Drive In and now I see The Mars Volta on the track list and not only any tracl but FUCKING L'VIA L'ViAZQUEZ???

God dammit now I have to pay attention to this game again. Hope the RB1 instruments work.

Atrophis

Manick Joe said:
Those motherfuckers at Activision.

First they get At The Drive In and now I see The Mars Volta on the track list and not only any tracl but FUCKING L'VIA L'ViAZQUEZ???

God dammit now I have to pay attention to this game again. Hope the RB1 instruments work.

Amen to that, my favourite Volta track.

I have to say if this is real it is far better than the RB2 list...if only for the 3 Tool tracks.

Atrophis said:
Amen to that, my favourite Volta track.

I have to say if this is real it is far better than the RB2 list...if only for the 3 Tool tracks.

Hmm. I'd say RB2 is better. Especially with the 20 free DLC tracks which we don't even know about yet.

Although Hey man nice shot makes it day one for one song alone.

saunderez

I prefer this track listing over the RB2 one purely because of the diversity of the lineup. Rock Band 2 doesn't even come close to having the same selection of genres and eras as this track listing has. Still be getting both, day 1.

Belgand

TheGreatDave said:
I prefer the tracklist to RB2, but not to the fake one we got earlier :(

Really?
Edit: I don't want to spread any misinformation in this thread. No matter how much fun it might be.

_Angelus_

Banned
Rewrite said:
I'm sold. Seriously. Beat It sells it for me. :D

Same here. Do hope they give us full dlc albums for download with Van Halen. Fair Warning or 1984 is a fucking must. Hell...even Diver Down or VH III I don't care,Eddie is all over that CD. Then there are the Sammy era stuff which I loveallot also. 5150 damn. Just bring it all on.

Hmm,Diver Down....playing something like Secrets or Big Bad Bill(Is Sweet William Now) would be tasty.
:lol

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Love the Seger and CCR, but that list is full of meh.

We just need a GH: CCR.

Archie said:
In Rock Revolution, and since you are buying that game, you have no reason to complain!

I want Neversoft to chart it :mad:

Plus that riff sounds like it'd be made for the touch pad strip thing.

McBradders said:

Consider me underwhelmed. There are a few OMG tracks on here for me (Beat It, Hot for Teacher, Rebel Yell)but overall just kind of a "meh" selection. And once again, it seems like no one can get the artist right on "Demolition Man," it is The Police, not Sting.

Cheech

Yeah, I don't buy the foreign language tracks, unless they're for localized versions of the game.

MAYBE "La Bamba", given the huge hispanic population in the USA. Plus, the lyrics are very repetitive, and even I understand what they mean and I don't speak any Spanish. Something about sailors and dancing.

Cahill

Banned
fistfulofmetal said:
The amazing fake one we got a while ago was soooo good. This kind of sucks. No Priest, no Maiden, no Megadeth, no Slayer.

Yeah. Everything else now, although still good just seems so "meh" by comparison.

Magik

fistfulofmetal said:
The amazing fake one we got a while ago was soooo good. This kind of sucks. No Priest, no Maiden, no Megadeth, no Slayer.

For me, having no Priest, no Maiden, no Megadeth and no Slayer is awesome cause I hate those bands with a passion! :D

Cahill

Banned
Magik said:
For me, having no Priest, no Maiden, no Megadeth and no Slayer is awesome cause I hate those bands with a passion! :D

kids_shock.jpg

Daigoro

saunderez said:
I hope Kick Out The Jams is the PUSA version of the song...

So many covers...

you didnt just say you want the PUSA (EW!) version of Kick out the Jams in the game over MC5 and then complain about covers songs did you?

Top Bottom