• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Juelz Santana R.I.P. *

Status
Not open for further replies.

goku1693

Ok I have no I idea if this is true or not but I just heard that he died of a drug overdose last night. Im still researching but if any GAFers could be that would be great. Please help actually. I am hoping beyond hope that this isnt true...

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Well...it would certainly be in line with the current trend.

What the god damned fuck.

trey360

Not true. If it happened last night, we would have heard about it by now. You shouldn't say someone died without a link to back it up.

Thai

Bane was better.
goku1693 said:
Ok I have no I idea if this is true or not but I just heard that he died of a drug overdose last night. Im still researching but if any GAFers could be that would be great. Please help actually. I am hoping beyond hope that this isnt true...

okay, you're not sure yet you have this sensationalist title for your thread? lock if not true =P

the only news I see is cam'ron just sold santana's contract to def jam

I do not care so much about these two both cam and juelz can go before me... to save sam jackson and westley (wait he in jail) okay R-Kelly and Prince

trey360 said:
Not true. If it happened last night, we would have heard about it by now. You shouldn't say someone died without a link to back it up.

Yeah, with the speed at which information moves now, I don't think any celebrity or pseudo celebrity can die in America without it being public knowledge within a day.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Jesus Christ, I read the title as "Johan Santana R.I.P."

I was about to shit bricks.

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
What?! Seriously, back this shit up right now.

It's too random to not be true but fuck man, that guy was cool.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Smiles and Cries said:
wait this is serious?

o_O

some guy on gamebattles says it...so it has to be true. I really don't know. Wiki isn't updated yet so...

Dali

I can't remember a death hitting me this hard since the really really fat, Fat Boy died. Hopefully my tears will have dried by 9:30.

pollo

Banned
Blowin coke, overdosin
like Limbaugh on that oxycotin
Cotton Gin, Eli Whitney, what be poppin?
that's right pop pills yo mah lets be hoppin.

KILLAH!

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Smiles and Cries said:
* <----- :lol

this thread is funny
Until he's confirmed dead.

Fucking Will Smith, Samuel L. Jackson and Denzel Washington need to be put in bunkers ASAP.

Thai

Bane was better.
main.php

wow man, she looks like an elf in this picture

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ninja Scooter said:
i want 24 hour surveillance on Billy Dee Williams NOW!

You would figure that RKelly would have been the first one. He is after all THE GREATEST BLACK MAN ON THE PLANET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom