• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elliot/N'Gai podcast tease

voltron

Searched, found nothing. Twitter quotes:

ShawnElliott said:
Jeff Green + Luke Smith + Robert Ashley + N'Gai Croal + me = non-gaming podcast?

ncroal said:
RT @ShawnElliott: "Jeff Green + Luke Smith + Robert Ashley + N'Gai Croal + me = non-gaming podcast?" This is how rumors get started..

ncroal said:
Of course, many rumors turn out to be true.

ShawnElliott said:
@ncroal And it would be wrong to tease.

Pray for regularity.

kenta

Has no PEINS
That is about the ultimate podcast roster for my tastes. Add an occasional John Davison and I'd pay for it

Edit: Shane would work too

i would literally cry tears of joy if this actually happened, put the shit on youtube, and have no problem with shawn himself making a gif of me crying like a bitch to make fun of.

seriously.

voltron

Suburban Cowboy said:
I honestly have 0 interest in Croal's thoughts on random topics. He does not strike me as the entertaining type

I like his input usually because it comes from a different place than the usual roster of podcast personalities.

ps. avatar win

DuckRacer

I was like "holy shit this is awesome" earlier, but then I remembered that Shawn Elliot is the one starting everything. And unfortunately in this case, you can't really take him seriously, especially since this is over twitter.

Shiggie

Suburban Cowboy said:
I honestly have 0 interest in Croal's thoughts on random topics. He does not strike me as the entertaining type
Suburban Cowboy
Living proof that posting on NeoGAF requires no skill.
(Today, 10:04 PM)
Reply | Quote

too easy man, try harder.

EGM92

I don't believe it, just too much good podcasting talent in one place to be true... Prove me wrong though, prove me wrong.

Shins

Banned
palmas.jpg

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
It would be the perfect podcast, basically.

voltron

DuckRacer said:
I was like "holy shit this is awesome" earlier, but then I remembered that Shawn Elliot is the one starting everything. And unfortunately in this case, you can't really take him seriously, especially since this is over twitter.

Well he doesnt blatantly lie. Did you read the quotes back and forth with N'Gai?

If this wasnt based in some reality Id be very surprised.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
voltron said:
Well he doesnt blatantly lie. Did you read the quotes back and forth with N'Gai?

If this wasnt based in some reality Id be very surprised.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

voltron

Rez said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

u know what I mean!

I cant imagine Shawn going "Ill be on GWJ podcast next week", and then not being on the podcast. Just making it up for reaction.

Sure he loves his griefing this is different.

Anyway lets just hope this shit happens. And by some miracle its a regular gig. (
dreaming on that last point I know
)

Mar

This would be the podcast to end all podcasts. The amount of natural vaginal and penile lubricating material created as a result would fill Sydney Harbour.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I'd pay five Australian dollars Luke, which I guess is something like $2.50USD.

You know you want my sweet, sweet Australian dollars. All five of them. Make this happen.

DuckRacer

voltron said:
I cant imagine Shawn going "Ill be on GWJ podcast next week", and then not being on the podcast. Just making it up for reaction.
There's a difference between that and teasing a podcast with a cast like that. He's teasing the Brodeo + Luke and N'Gai (both who were also great on 1up yours).

I mean, if it's actually real I'll go nuts, but he does have a dubious track record.
LukeSmith said:
How much?
We'll pre-order Halo ODST if this comes to fruition, we promise

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
What's the deal with the N'Gai hate? He's great.

voltron

Id also pay $5 Australian. Thats $2.50 - 3.00 USD.

Either a week or a month. Whatever. I dont mind paying for content that I know I will enjoy.

Ive paid $3.00 ea. for the last 3 Ricky Gervais podcasts even though they are only an hour long and surely available through torrent for free days after release.

People will pay for quality I think. Maybe not gamers, but people.

Flavius

To borrow a quote from Luke Smith: do it and I will make it rain.

My money, my blood, my semen...whatever it takes!

Balb

voltron said:
Id also pay $5 Australian. Thats $2.50 - 3.00 USD.

Either a week or a month. Whatever. I dont mind paying for content that I know I will enjoy.

Ive paid $3.00 ea. for the last 3 Ricky Gervais podcasts even though they are only an hour long and surely available through torrent for free days after release.

People will pay for quality I think. Maybe not gamers, but people.

What?

N'Gai Croal is a douchebag. I try to avoid any podcasts he's on. I don't care for his overambitious, inflated ramblings that he [and other readers and listeners] thinks make him sound intelligent and sophisticated.

The most insulting example is his declaration of fl0w being one of the most violent games ever made.

Eat a dick, Croal.

voltron

CurseoftheGods said:
The most insulting example is his declaration of fl0w being one of the most violent games ever made.

Did you get to the final boss? That shit is messed up, mostly because you have the chaingun by that point.

CurseoftheGods said:
N'Gai Croal is a douchebag. I try to avoid any podcasts he's on. I don't care for his overambitious, inflated ramblings that he [and other readers and listeners] thinks make him sound intelligent and sophisticated.

Eat a dick, Croal.
You were trying to think of the word "pretentious" but couldn't huh?

Top Bottom