• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Suda51 interview about No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/goichi-suda-no-more/51552?type=mov

A brief summary (by MatF):
- Improving A.I, overworld, and physics.
- Motion Plus is something they really want to implement
- Leveling up the basic combo system of the original game
- 2 on 1 ranked boss fights
- The blonde chick with the glasses becomes an assassin to meet Travis cuz she's a fan.
- Minigames include putting your cat on a diet which they made with the intent to pwn Ubisoft's Petz titles.
- Confirmed 2010 release date.

Hope it's not old.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
2v1 boss fights. Sweet.

JDSN

Banned
If Suda wants the game to be more meta, they should have a mission with Travis going to a gaming convention to kill an assassin/movie director while he is explains the complete plot of No More Heroes 1 for 30 minutes.

JDSN said:
If Suda wants the game to be more meta, they should have a mission with Travis going to a gaming convention to kill an assassin/movie director while he is explains the complete plot of No More Heroes 1 for 30 minutes.

And you think he won't?
:p

Ramenman

Meh, just don't go fucking up your gameplay with intrusive M+ just for the sake of using it, Grasshopper.

Though the fact that they're still debating wether to implement it or not this far into the developpement shows that the main gameplay is not where we will see it. Some M+ mini-games could be neat.

dallow_bg said:
As a reminder this this is a Suda thread.

Flower, Sun & Rain out tomorrow.

What ? You mean in Europe ?

Edit : No you're not, even Europe got it last year. What are you talking about D:

Erudite

Just finished NMH a couple days ago, and was not disappointed, despite some of the issues I had with it.

Looks like they're improving most of what irked me.

Some interesting tidbits but not a whole lot of information on the whole.

dallow_bg said:

I did not pre-order this game so I hope I can actually find a copy in a brick and mortar. I've been looking for a DS game to play for a while now.

Vinnk

dallow_bg said:

I totally forgot about this and I am a big Suda fan. I fear what sales will be. I hope it can sell enough to justify bringing the Silver Case over.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
dallow_bg said:

I really recommend this game, crazy ass storyline and an ending that will make anyone WTF loud.

I want to forget it all and replay it :(

dkeane

Easy_D said:
I really recommend this game, crazy ass storyline and an ending that will make anyone WTF loud.

I want to forget it all and replay it :(
Is there a thread on GAf for this game? I loved NMHs but I know nothing about the gameplay..aka controls of this game.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
dkeane said:
Is there a thread on GAf for this game? I loved NMHs but I know nothing about the gameplay..aka controls of this game.
standard point and click affair from what i remember. basically a P&C Adventure puzzler.

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
Has Suda said anythig about the title? Looks like a jab at all the DS games that try to work the system name into the title. :lol

I'm surprised it's coming out in 2010. Hopefully that's enough time to make it more polished than the first one. I'd rather they wait until the beginning of 2011, though it'll probably be fall 2010.

Ramenman

What's the Flower Sun and Rain talk all about ?? Where is it coming out ?

I need to know because it's bugging me ;_;

Edit : I said nothing, my first source for US release date was sucky, or the game was delayed.

ninj4junpei said:
I'm surprised it's coming out in 2010. Hopefully that's enough time to make it more polished than the first one. I'd rather they wait until the beginning of 2011, though it'll probably be fall 2010.

The game was confirmed for early 2010 sometime ago.

Top Bottom