• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RIP Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard it this minute.

Apparently being attended to now by paramedics. They're going to 'keep us posted' as news breaks.

Shit if true.

Poor Michael :( Love wacko Jacko.

Didn't the Patrick Swayze "news" come out of a radio station as well? It's a shame if it's true but I don't know if I believe it yet. Is it a reputable station?

Mik2121

2z7qvma.jpg

I hope he recovers. He is way too awesome to die :( :(

Guybrush Threepwood said:
Wouldn't it be crazy if he died?

no, it would be fucking HORRIBLE.

Fucked up or not. I love Michael Jackson, and his music is still some of the greatest the world will EVER see(hear).

So fuck the haters out there. Fuck them with knife. A sharp knife. One that shoots out missiles. Missiles that have spikes on them.

jakncoke

Banned
2 Minutes Turkish said:
no, it would be fucking HORRIBLE.

Fucked up or not. I love Michael Jackson, and his music is still some of the greatest the world will EVER see(hear).

So fuck the haters out there. Fuck them with knife. A sharp knife. One that shoots out missiles. Missiles that have spikes on them.

Indeed, some people need to block out the past couple years and remember the greatness that MJ produced in the past.

Mik2121

The only good (I know, I know..) think to come out of him dying would be that lots of TVs will realize he was fucking epic and start making programs about him, maybe some new compilation dvd's and whatnot that I would buy on a heartbeat..

But even then, it would be so fucking horrible if something happened to him :( :( :( :__(

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
2 Minutes Turkish said:
Not cool brah. Not cool.

edit: Just realised you can take that 2 ways though. Hopefully you meant the good way.

His heart, man.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
UPDATE: A Jackson family member tells TMZ Michael is in "really bad shape" and the brothers are headed to UCLA.

UPDATE: We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, who says "he is not doing well."

rezuth

You know I was thinking that he was gonna pull a Elvis and do so many concerts etc that he eventually died because of it.

I really hope he does not die right now, he is still way young :(

Mik2121 said:
The only good (I know, I know..) think to come out of him dying would be that lots of TVs will realize he was fucking epic and start making programs about him, maybe some new compilation dvd's and whatnot that I would buy on a heartbeat..

It would indeed be funny to watch the media go on about how incredible he was and how nobody will ever replace him, considering the fun they previously had tearing him to shreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom