• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RIP Michael Jackson 1958-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRock

has yet to tasted the golden nectar that is tag
This is pretty crazy. I love old school MJ.

He should've stopped when he had enough...sorry that sucked...

bengraven

CNN/KTLA:

LOS ANGELES -- Pop star Michael Jackson has been taken to UCLA Medical Center by ambulance suffering from cardiac arrest.

A 911 call from the singer's Holmby Hills home was reported at 12:30 this afternoon, according to the L.A. City Fire Department.

When paramedics arrived, Jackson was already receiving CPR from someone inside the home. He was not breathing.

jackson was rushed to UCLA Medical Center.

It's unclear what he was being treated for or what his current condition may be.

He can't handle living in a world without Farrah.

VAIL

He is on my list of things to fix if I ever manage to get a time machine going, hopefully he pulls through.

Fatalah

UPDATE: The 911 call came in at 12:21PM at his Holmby Hills home in L.A.

UPDATE: A Jackson family member tells TMZ Michael is in "really bad shape" and the brothers are headed to UCLA.

UPDATE: We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, who says "he is not doing well."

via TMZ

:( Pull through Michael!

Always-honest said:
what the FUCK is a radio?

0.jpg

Undeux

Guybrush Threepwood said:
Wouldn't it be crazy if he died?

dave_chappelle005headshothatmed1.jpg

No man, he made Thriller... Thriller.

Seriously, though, I hope he makes it, becomes sane and starts making good music again. :-/

Fatalah

I love how everybody's suddenly a comedian if you read any of the mainstream website comments.

People need to shut up and RESPECT.

It wouldn't really surprise me if he died at this point. Still, I hope he's remembered more for the music than for the child molesting.

As was said, he DID make Thriller. That counts for a lot.

Mato

Jesus the big three sites (PH, TMZ, X17) are like dead from all the commotion. They won't even load.

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
Oh fuck no no no no no no no!!!!

I've waited my whole life to see him and I got tickets in front of the stage for the 02 concerts, please don't happen now!

laserbeam

Banned
Guybrush Threepwood said:
great joke

please post more
Have a sense of humor. It would be sad if he died as he has led an interesting life and he is rather young and I am sure he has plenty of music to come up with still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom