• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Vesperia $15 Today Only!

Linkhero1

I need something else to get free shipping. If they didn't ship my Metroid Prime Trilogy then I'd have canceled it and re-ordered D:

entremet

Firestorm said:
Nope. Namco says they have no announcement to make every time it's brought up.
I don't get what some of these posters are waiting for then. Unless they're picking up the Japanese release.
*shrugs*

soco

entrement said:
I don't get what some of these posters are waiting for then. Unless they're picking up the Japanese release.
*shrugs*

it's like wanting the good looking girl you can never have. it's still nice to dream.

that and everyone knows this is about money and deals

Linkhero1 said:
I need something else to get free shipping. If they didn't ship my Metroid Prime Trilogy then I'd have canceled it and re-ordered D:

They're also doing the 3 for 2 Platinum Hits sale, if you needed to do some catching up on even older games...

Linkhero1

SlaughterX said:
They're also doing the 3 for 2 Platinum Hits sale, if you needed to do some catching up on even older games...
I ended up getting a usb stick. I didn't want more games but thanks for the suggestion :D

I'm really going to play this game too, I'm not just gonna buy it because of impulse.

HUELEN10

I think I might buy this, only to put it on Goozex. Just kidding. :lol

Nah, it's just that I really don't have time to play this game. I sold my Tales collection earlier this year for a reason. I just wish I had the time. It still is an incredible deal.

Edit: Deal's over. I hope those that got it enjoy it.

for 15 bucks it's a fucking steal, don't miss this chance!!!

for those bringing up the same "i'll wait for PS3 version", it's 15 fucking bucks for the best JRPG in this gen (IMHO), come on, we don't even know if Bamco is gonna release ToV for PS3 outside Japan

test_account

XP-39C²
$15 for Tales of Vesperia seems like a pretty good price i must say, thanks for posting this! :) Pity that it is sold out though. Does Amazon restock before "deal of the day" offers ends, or is it too soon to restock this fast (within 24 hours or so)?

Gravijah

Scuba Steve said:
If I didn't spend $20,000+ on college, books, drums, and a new car I'd gladly pay it.

For real. I just bought a new house and put two of my kids through college, what the fuck time and money do I have for a 15 dollar game?

BrettWeir

It is listed as back in stock. I just ordered one.

I was waiting for the PS3 release, but for $15, Im all over it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I kinda want to buy it but

1. I have too many games as it is
2. I don't really need another JRPG to add to the backlog with Blue Dragon still in its shrinkwrap and Lost Odyssey not even finished. Oh yeah, and Enchanted Arms (hah)....and Valkyria Chronicles hardly played.

Wario64 said:
I kinda want to buy it but

1. I have too many games as it is
2. I don't really need another JRPG to add to the backlog with Blue Dragon still in its shrinkwrap and Lost Odyssey not even finished. Oh yeah, and Enchanted Arms (hah)....and Valkyria Chronicles hardly played.

*shrugs*

Vesperia is better than all those other RPGs.

Top Bottom