• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[LEAK] 2010 Warner's titles (FEAR3, Scribblenauts2, new Batman ...)

Khrno

Blablurn said:
new batman?! yeah!

oh, it's for -

2j0cpjm.gif

Gravijah

Scribblenauts 2, the sequel to the most hyped DS game ever. The modern warfare 2 of handheld titles. BOMB DIGGITY YEAH BOI

dogbert

Jonnyram said:
Why would Lego Harry Potter only be from books 1-4 at this point? Did they start development 4 years ago?

So they can release a sequel covering the other books of course.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Acosta said:
Uh, two new LOTR games? I guess I missed that, or it´s first news?
We already knew about the Wii/PSP/DS game, the HD RPG is new I think, but we did know they had more in the works apart from the Wii/PSP/DS game. Aside from the HD LotR game and Scribblenauts for PC the list looks pretty boring.

At last, gamers will finally be treated to not one, but TWO videogames set in a Tolkienesque fantasy setting. I can't wait to experience that thrillingly creative yet hitherto unexploited aesthetic making its way onto my console at last.

stupei

Apparently I will be the only one to say: THANK GOD IT'S NOT BATMAN FOR 360/PS3.

Arkham is possibly my GOTY. I'd rather they not make its sequel a shitty cash in rush job. Take your time, Rocksteady; it will be well worth it.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
People expected Rocksteady to be making a Batman game for a different publisher for some reason???

FLEABttn

Banned
Dear Monolith: Please make the shotgun in FEAR 3 act like the shotgun in FEAR 1. It felt terribly gimp in FEAR 2. Also, dedicated servers please.

GCX

jj984jj said:
People expected Rocksteady to be making a Batman game for a different publisher for some reason???
I'm wondering this too.

This is Warner, not Square-Enix.

eXistor

Ooh, Scribblenauts 2! I got badly burned on the first, but I still see the brilliance in the concept, if they can now make a decent game around it, it'll be classic.

eXistor

ethelred said:
Would people really want an Arkham sequel developed in less than a year?
Depends, I don't think it's too early, but I'm just worried the game will suffer for it. If they want a new bigger and better sequel, they better take their sweet time.

There was a rumour of an Arkham PSP game, from those leaked Sega memos, so I got confused and thought it might be that again, forgetting Arkham was Eidos stuff.

ethelred

eXistor said:
Depends, I don't think it's too early, but I'm just worried the game will suffer for it. If they want a new bigger and better sequel, they better take their sweet time.

2010 is absolutely too early for a good sequel.

ethelred

Dedication Through Light said:
Scribblenauts for Wii, color me interested!

I guess you haven't actually used the Wii remote to type stuff. :lol

Kifimbo said:
Please read. The new Batman is a Wii/DS game. Doesn't look like a sequel to AA.

Please read. Everyone knows that.

Taker666

ethelred said:
I guess you haven't actually used the Wii remote to type stuff. :lol

Please read. Everyone knows that.

They could always include the option to allow you to use the DS as the controller for the Wii game.

EXGN said:
FEAR 3? Kinda meh on this. I loved FEAR 2, but I also wanted Condemned 3 :\
Agreed. Where is my new super scary and atmospheric game that turns hilariously stupid at the end, Monolith? >:|

Also: FUCK YEAH GAME PARTY AND TOUCHMASTER 4!!! MY FAVORITE MIDWAY FRANCHISES ARE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!

Top Bottom