• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How do deaf people wake up on time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Phobophile said:
Who needs alarm clocks? Wake up at the same time each day and I've set a regular circadian cycle after just a few days.

Without my alarm clock + my cell phone alarm + my TV set to turn itself on (yes, that's three alarms, placed at strategic positions to force me to get out of bed), I'd never get up in time. My main problem is that I always go to sleep way too late, and I don't really know how to rectify that. Even if I tell myself that "tonight I'm really going to bed before 1 am", that just never happens, even when I really feel physically tired. I think I have some sort of psychological blockage which almost makes me dread going to bed. Or maybe I just find being awake so much more interesting. If there was a pill which negated the need for sleep, I'd be there day 1 to buy it.
Once I do go to bed, I always listen to music or an audio book before actually going to sleep.

So no, it's not that easy for everyone. I'd love to have that vibrating thing under my pillow, it'd be really helpful!

deejay8595 said:
I don't see what the big deal is..

Sounds like my alarm clock with the rattle as an extra bonus...meh..

You're supposed to put the "rattle" in between your mattress and boxspring so it will vibrate the bed.

IZZO

Neo Member
Red Scarlet said:
wake-and-bacon.jpg
If I have this, I will never wake up late again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom