• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am a terrible person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain N

okay so i am a married man and I'm on a plane right now because i got kicked out of my house in california with my wife. Going to visit my family in PA. I will answer any and all questions.

Captain N said:
okay so i am a married man and I'm only a plane right now because i got kicked out of my house in california with my wife. Going to visit my family in PA. I will answer any and all questions.

Are you a robot in disguise?

NoRéN

Captain N said:
okay so i am a married man and I'm on a plane right now because i got kicked out of my house in california with my wife. Going to visit my family in PA. I will answer any and all questions.
you cheated, didn't you?

Chipopo said:
how many other women?
TigerUleadGIF-Shortest.gif

Captain N

well i was asking earlier about text messages and if they can be traced..well it turns out something is going on me and the other girl..who lives in pa.

NoRéN

EL Beefo said:
I'm assuming it's because he's a plane. No woman would want to be married to a plane.
That's true. Honesty. Next time, let them know you're a plane from the start.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Captain N said:
well i was asking earlier about text messages and if they can be traced..well it turns out something is going on me and the other girl..who lives in pa.
Are you going to pork the girl in PA?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Captain N said:
i seem to remember you denying that.
--
wait, your wife kicks you out and now you're flying to the state of the other girl?
bad idea man.
hotel.
in city.
for as long as you have to.

unless the marriage is over.

CryptiK

I called it in the other thread!

TELL US THE WHOLE STORY NOW!

I can smell cheaters! even if your a plane! No robot in disguise can hide from me!

NoRéN

Captain N said:
Must be a hawt piece of ass in order to be willing to ruin a marriage, long distance.
...does she look like this?
Jet.jpg

Man I remember the original topic from the TC about hiding text messages. So TC what happened exactly? What did your wife say when she found out? Do you have feelings for the other woman?

abq

Captain N said:
So GAF was right :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So how long till you start cheating on the girl from PA?

Captain N said:
Riiiiiiight.

LovingSteam said:
BTW, you're an asshole for posting this on GAF. Seriously, this kind of stuff needs to be kept private. Why ARE you posting it? Seriously man.

attention (adj.) whore (n.) - Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom