• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu June 2 2010

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/06/02/flying_get/

- K-On! Gets a game Conversion ~ PSP as mentioned
- Trinity Zill O'll Zero Gets a Date ~ September
- Crafts & Meister Does Wii
- New White Knight Chronicles 2 Details ~ Customizable Knight
- Square Enix's New WiiWare Games - "Kumanage: The Blue Gems That Kiina Hates Battle Version" and "Kumanage The Red Candy That Piina Likes Puzzle Version." - 1000 WiiPoints each.
- EA, Capcom, Tecmo Koei, Konami, Square Enix, Sega and Ubisoft will have surprises at the show. Only Namco Bandai and Bethesda chose the punk route and listed "secret" under the surprise category.
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on Famitsu. No details.

Xenoblade - 9/9/9/9
Rockman Zero Collection - 8/8/7/7
Just Cause 2 PS3 - 9/9/8/8
Just Cause 2 360 - 9/9/8/8
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City PS3 - 9/8/8/8
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 360 - 9/8/8/8

Will update eventually

B.K.

Xenoblade - 9/9/9/9

Rockman Zero Collection - 8/8/7/7

Just Cause 2 PS3 - 9/9/8/8

Just Cause 2 360 - 9/9/8/8

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City PS3 - 9/8/8/8

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City 360 - 9/8/8/8

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
They liked Uncharted 2 and Just Cause 2, nice.

I'd personally like to hear their comments on JC2.

TreIII

cosmicblizzard said:
There's also a scan of something called Earth Seeker floating around. Kind of looks like Planet of the Apes in JRPG form.

Earth Seeker IS the Craft & Meister game. It's action game, according to the scan.

Seeing more Vanquish was very nice this issue, as was TRINITY: ZOZ after a long hiatus. I only await Sengoku BASARA 3's update...

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
cosmicblizzard said:
There's also a scan of something called Earth Seeker floating around. Kind of looks like Planet of the Apes in JRPG form.
It's the Crafts & Meister game.

Instro

cosmicblizzard said:

Earth Seeker is the Crafts & Meister title mentioned in the OP. Andriasang says its an action game about the end of the world.

Nice scores for XenoBlade.

TreIII said:
Earth Seeker IS the Craft & Meister game. It's action game, according to the scan.

Seeing more Vanquish was very nice this issue, as was TRINITY: ZOZ after a long hiatus. I only await Sengoku BASARA 3's update...

jj984jj said:
It's the Crafts & Meister game.

Oh okay. Thought it was a JRPG for some reason.

jj984jj

B.K. said:
What's Vanquish? I don't think I"ve ever heard of it before.
But there's been so much on it...

It's Shinji Mikami's next masterpiece.

Vamphuntr said:
The game from the guy that created Bayonetta.

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Vamphuntr said:
The game from the guy that created Bayonetta.

More like the company that created Bayonetta.

jett

D-Member
It's seriously been ages since something remotely interesting graced the pages of Famitsu. I guess we could get leakage of some E3-related stuff soon.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Holy shit at Xenoblade. Nice!

er wait we're not supposed to take Famitsu scores seriously, never mind

[edit] fuck it, I want to believe

jj984jj

Regulus Tera said:
Nintendo couldn't shell out the extra yen because they are saving them for The Last Story.
Probably, The Last Story might need it even more than Xenoblade. :lol

ZeoVGM

Banned
Danthrax said:
Holy shit at Xenoblade. Nice!

er wait we're not supposed to take Famitsu scores seriously, never mind

[edit] fuck it, I want to believe

No reason to take them more or less seriously than sites like IGN but people discuss their reviews here for pages.

Excited for the game.

Jigsaw

Banned
jett said:
I guess we could get leakage of some E3-related stuff soon.

nope,not this year...by the time the famitsu leaks in 2 weeks from now all 3 major e3 conferences are over already x)

ULTROS!

Square Enix's New WiiWare Games - "Kumanage: The Blue Gems That Kiina Hates Battle Version" and "Kumanage The Red Candy That Piina Likes Puzzle Version." - 1000 WiiPoints each.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Next issue is E3 crap it looks like.
Though they did 'survey' companies for E3.
Square isn't having a conference.

Cep

Banned
Kagari said:
Next issue is E3 crap it looks like.
Though they did 'survey' companies for E3.
Square isn't having a conference.

So should we expect their stuff to be rolled into the other conferences?

ULTROS! said:
Square Enix's New WiiWare Games - "Kumanage: The Blue Gems That Kiina Hates Battle Version" and "Kumanage The Red Candy That Piina Likes Puzzle Version." - 1000 WiiPoints each.

Those sound like these SE Wii games that were leaked at ESRB:

The Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Chaotic Conflicts

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=28938

&

The Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Puzzling Pages

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=28939

This is an action-strategy game in which players throw paper cut-outs of bears at little creatures on a storybook game board. Bears can attack enemy creatures that are trying to steal the players' crystals. "Cartoony" bombs occasionally explode on the board, and paper-bear attacks sometimes result in fiery bursts.

Ooookay then?

-Oath

Cep said:
So should we expect their stuff to be rolled into the other conferences?
Probably.
Isnt Nomura supposedly attending E3 this year? Maybe he'll be announcing some big news at Sonys conference or w/e.
Anyway, very much looking forward to new info on this Wii title. The art has me interested.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
E3 is just around the corner. Expecting some surprises? Then you won't be disappointed, as according to a Famitsu survey of third party publishers, pretty much everyone has some surprises on the way for the show!

The magazine says that EA, Capcom, Tecmo Koei, Konami, Square Enix, Sega and Ubisoft will have surprises at the show. Only Namco Bandai and Bethesda chose the punk route and listed "secret" under the surprise category.

The magazine also lists the press conference status for each publisher. EA and Ubisoft have conferences on the 15th. Namco Bandai has a conference on the 16th. Konami's conference is TBA. None of the other guys have conferences.

It looks like next week's issue will have some early E3 info, so get set for a very special Flying Get.

There you have it.

ULTROS!

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd is in Famitsu. No details.

Namco Bandai having a conference eh?
Tales of Vesperia PS3 pls

Cep

Banned
ULTROS! said:

Bump that.

Tales of Graces all the way!!!

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
ULTROS! said:

Pffffffft ahahahahaha, you're so funny.
More importantly, Tales of Festival is on the 5th.

Top Bottom