• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Cup 2010 7/02: Netherlands Vs. Brazil, Ghana vs Uruguay |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wessiej

Here we are, the quarter-finals. Only the best 8 football countries in the world are competing for 1 price, the beautiful world cup.

wk%201.jpg

On the second of july, the future world champions will play against Brazil. The other match will be Ghana-Uru(best?)guay.

1244307_FULL-LND.jpg

vs

1263418_FULL-LND.jpg

STG37478.gif
vs
bandeira.jpg

Ghana-Uruguay:

1260830_FULL-LND.jpg

vs

1260153_FULL-LND.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg
vs
p.729.img.jpg

MMaRsu

Banned
SUPER AMPED for the Dutch match.. man I really hope we win, we have a big chance as they are underestimating us!!!

rikichi

So pumped about the holland game against brazil.

The 1998 semi-final match between the two was one the best WC games I've ever seen.

I do hope this time, the Dutch takes it.

If they take it to penalties though, they are fucked.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Rooting for Netherlands and Uruguay!

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Brazil will devour us like a fat balding middle aged woman on chocolate

Veidt

I want us to win. So I am lowering my expectations.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Arjen said:
Pumped, hyped and nervous for tomorrow.
But i'm confident we'll win

All of these except confidence apply to me!

In this thread, we all root for Holland while secretly suspecting that the game is crooked and that it's inevitable that Brazil will win. :D

Chuckie

Sblargh said:
Brazillian team trained penaly kicks today, so it is a possible strategy.

The Netherlands did that too. I don't think it's a strategy but I think both teams consider the possibility it might come to that.

I am already hyped, a bit nervous (which will become worse and worse untill aalmost puke levels tomorrow)

I think it is possible. It will be hard.... real hard... but possible.

GO ORANJE!!!!!! Let the Lion devour all the canaries.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I'm quite scared about this match. The Netherlands should be able to beat Best Portugal, but so far we've not had to make an effort to do shit and this will probably backfire.

Veidt

industrian said:
That and I'm quite scared about this match. The Netherlands should be able to beat Best Portugal, but so far we've not had to make an effort to do shit and this will probably backfire.
Scares me too. If we don't go for the kill from the beginning we're fucked. Our defense is bullshit.

msv

Veidt said:
I want us to win. So I am lowering my expectations.
Oh golly, you gambling addicts with your pointless rituals you!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooo nederrrlaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnd YEAH

Can't wait for tomorrow.

oranje-3-thumbdsf3.jpg

dutch-fans-005nqvb.jpg

oranje_engel_159553hsrgp.jpg

dutch2bsoccer2bfans3suf.jpg

doutzen-kroes-oranje-jio0c.jpg

Veidt

I swear to god, if I see v.der Wiel somewhere in this upcoming match. I will fucking kill SOMETHING.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Veidt said:
Scares me too. If we don't go for the kill from the beginning we're fucked. Our defense is bullshit.

Ideally the Dutch team should always lose their first group game so that they get kicked in the ass to perform.

I remember all-too-well when we beat you guys 1-0 at Hampden in the Euro 2004 playoff first leg. Your media absolutely savaged the Dutch team. What was the score when we played the second leg in Amsterdam? 6-0 Netherlands. It was painful to watch.

Wessiej

Veidt said:
I swear to god, if I see v.der Wiel somewhere in this upcoming match. I will fucking kill SOMETHING.
Now your a certainly a maniak. V.d. Wiel is a god, should we put Boulharouz there? No.

Chuckie

Regulus Tera said:
Rooting for the Black Stars and the Clockwork Orange. It's about time the cup goes to a new recipient.

I absolutely love that nickname. I don't know who came up with it but I have loved it ever since I heard it the first time (I think 2 years ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom