• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Cup 2010 7/03: Argentina vs. Germany, Paraguay vs Spain |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Created by Ephemeris.

World Cup 2010 7/03: Argentina vs. Germany, Paraguay vs Spain |OT| There will be tears.

What a day, eh? The quarter-finals continue. While Wessiej is out partying after the stunning Dutch win, we go onto the last two games before the Semi-finals.

Game #1
Call it the Finals.

They played against each other in the quarter finals 4 years ago. Now they're at it again. If you ask, one of these

teams may very well be our future World Cup Champion. Hint: it's Argentina. But after the Netherlands victory, even the most confident Argentina fans are concerned. But Know this: Both sides have played extremely well. They are experienced, fast, creative and confident.

“Speed meets speed. And the Gods will decide.”

1265118%5ffull-lnd.jpg

Game #2
Dear Worstguay,

We're no Japan.

Love,
Spain.

1265380%5ffull-lnd.jpg

awz6b.jpg

(Member Meltdown Watch)
Just make it known who you're supporting before the game starts, and I'll add you to the list.
Game #1

Argentina
g7okX.gif

Dre | Error | Nemesis121 | Santiako | Joeyjoejoeshabadoo | sinny | BigBoss | DoornicK | Mister E | Fersis | Ephemeris | Yasser | Moundir&Tony>you | Calidor | The Omega Man | Shoogoo | Pistol Grip | Blablurn

vs

Germany
FPbc9.gif

Roi | Art Teitlebaum | Phantast2k | Hieberrr | goldlion054 | schennmu | STG | Bren McGuire | EricHasNoPull | Karud | esquire | Obaidr| Toma| selig| Jacobi |Haunted | Xater| mernst23| Milchmonster|thy_ | Ikuu | reminder | Enosh |

Discotheque | carpediemdp | slaughterking | Patrick Bateman | DieNgamers |

Game #2:

Spain
68XGk.gif

striKeVillain! | MCX | Rafa=FedKilla |cartoon_soldier | Srider | Hylje. Flagless: Boogie9IGN | Acidote | bytesized | operon | Relaxed Muscle | Tworak | Spidye | Kikanny | Tf53 | Socreges | Close to the edge | LRB1983 | Spiegel | Vitet | keit4 | LiquidMetal 14 | Kingsora | Messi | Bonesmccoy | OriginalThinking | Rad- | Click | Leonsito | tirant | anaboula | Wellscha | SuperÑ |

vs

Paraguay

Anyone who wants to see Larissa Riquelme pose nude. Again.

Next stop, the Semi-Finals!

---------------------------------------------

everyone is looking forward to these matches

tb-wm-fan-duell__16838876__MBQF-1278019487,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

argentinien-fan2-16513248__MBHF-1276357155,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

larissa-1-16807275-qf,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

larissa-2-16807427-qf,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

Paraguayan_20model_20Larissa_20Riquelme_20reacts_20during_20a_20__16810553__MBQF-1277882331,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

fan-sexy-deutsch-piercing-16608051__MBHF-1276980503-NEU,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

2na8cye.jpg

larissa_riquelme_06.jpg

nvy4x0.jpg

Jf3Ds.jpg

fHAjb.jpg

Dresden

I can't believe that Paraguay is now the Bestguay. I think it should just be Worstguay 1.0 and Worstguay 2.0.

Germany 3-1 Argentina

Spain 2-0 Paraguay

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Germany - Paraguay.

Trolling Spain here.

I might cry bitter tears if Germany loses. Maybe.

threenote said:

Thanks, I thought that was in poor taste as well. I mean, seriously? SMH indeed.

Dre

Argentina is better than Germany and thus will deservedly win. Unless Demichelis fucks up again of course ... both goals Argentina conceded were his fault.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Wes said:
SCCHHHEWWEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIINNNNSSSTTTEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIGGGEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR

l4089dd9.jpg

Nederland-Germany Final.
oh god yes.

thy_

Blablurn said:
oh snap, I didn't know there were plans for that :(

I've just send him the list of the Germany supporters we gathered in the last days.
But you could also put them in your OP:

Germany
GER.gif

Roi | Art Teitlebaum | Phantast2k | Hieberrr | goldlion054 | schennmu | STG | Bren McGuire | EricHasNoPull | esquire | Obaidr | Toma | selig | Jacobi | Haunted | Xater | mernst23 | Milchmonster | thy_ | Ikuu | reminder | Enosh | Discotheque | carpediemdp | slaughterking | Patrick Bateman | DieNgamers | Karud

Just get in contact with him and perhaps you can take over other parts he planned.

Oh man, tomorrow's going to be really hard on my nerves. Spain must advance! :O
I don't care about Argentina - Germany that much but still. I really have no idea who will win though. Both teams were very strong so far in my eyes.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
It's Messi time to shine. Spain should win, but I'll love Praguay to win just for GAF's reaction.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Vox-Pop said:
It's Messi time to shine. Spain should win, but I'll love Praguay to win just for GAF's reaction.
Apparently, Paraguay's coach said that they are going to go heavy on Spain. I expect a very physical, ugly match.

Dre

I'd love to see the reactions in Brazil if Uruguay, Paraguay and Argentina makes it to the semis. :D

Chris R

Löwnosepick.gif

I'll be avoiding the internet all day tomorrow so I can watch the games in HD when they are rebroadcast on ESPN later tomorrow. FUCK ABC :< :< :<

Cosmozone

Just realized that today was late NPD day and I didn't care whatsoever. :D

I'm so pumped for the ARG-GER match. However I won't be around GAF during the game and probably also that other game. Gotta enjoy the match together with some pals using a HD projector, yeah!
3-1 for Germany would be the ideal outcome, GO DEUTSCHLAND!

I will only watch the Argentina vs Germany match tomorow

I cannot watch the Spain match because that was where Portugal could have been.. fuck you Ronaldo

Germany will score 2 early goals (Klose and Müller), Heinze will lose his mind and gets sent off, then Argentina manages to equalize in the second half. Schweinsteiger finally scores his first goal this World Cup in the 89th minute and Maradona will cry. Germany players won't get beaten up because Heinze is already in the showers.

That will be awesome :D

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Indifferent for Argentina vs. Germany, although it is going to be a hell of a match up (match of the entire cup most likely).

Def. pulling for Spain, though. I like their style of play and the team has been too consistently strong over the decades to have never actually won a WC. Now is their time!

santi_yo

gutter_trash said:
I will only watch the Argentina vs Germany match tomorow

I cannot watch the Spain match because that was where Portugal could have been.. fuck you Ronaldo
Hey! We need Portuguese support. We are brothers!

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Apparently God cured Messi of his cold and he will be able to play against German fully healed.

newsguy

faridmon said:
I love how suddenly it became S. American GAF Vs Euro-GAF :lol

What's odd is that as a S. American I don't like Argentina. Most S. American countries don't. VAMOS ALEMANIA!!!

Threi

notag
I have nothing against the Tineans but gotta go with SHWEIIIIINNSTEEEIGGERRRRRRRR

that being said whoever wins that match will probably take it all.

Hootie

Rooting for Germany and Spain

I want to see Netherlands/Germany in the final, wherein the Netherlands win

faridmon

newsguy said:
What's odd is that as a S. American I don't like Argentina. Most S. American countries don't. VAMOS ALEMANIA!!!
Not that, this thread just started '' lets see another S. American team gets defeated'' while the other thread it was all Brazil because its '' S. American''
:lol

Can't wait for the GAF hate for Spain tomorrow. :D

Hoping for a Spain and Argentina win. Spain undefeated against spanish speaking opponents at the cup.

feel

Germany, because I fuckin despise Maradona and don't want to see him celebrate, just want to see him crushed, butthurt and crying. And I'm actually liking the germans this tournament, they haven't looked dirty or cocky, they're just here to play good football.

Paraguay, mostly because they're the underdogs, don't really hate or love either team. Oh, and Larisa will get naked in some public plaza if they win, so that should be fun.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
striKeVillain! said:
Can't wait for the GAF hate for Spain tomorrow. :D

Hoping for a Spain and Argentina win. Spain undefeated against spanish speaking opponents at the cup.
Argentina needs to be crushed by Germany, I can't stand Maradona's twattery anymore.

jett

D-Member
I'll be surprised if Germany and Spain don't take it. Argentina has a chance though, Paraguay not really. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom