• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS / Fall 2010 Conference Thread - Full conference recap in the OP

Tenbatsu

Better image
4ggcjo.png

If i had to hazard a guess, that greyish analog stick won't be on the black 3DS.

ON second thought, it looks whiteish. Maybe they thought it would complement the teal? Whatever, I'm not buying that color anyway.

Snaku

Banned
:lol @ all the design haters. Fuck me guys, it's not as hideous as the DS Phat. That blue color is pretty disgusting though.

Jeels

I'm actually a little relieved I don't like the way it looks. I'm short on cash. I will definitely wait for the redesigned one.

Sean

Banned
Lol at all the people guessing $250, no fucking way it's gonna be over $199.

I bet $149-179 with $199 as the absolute upper limit.

The system doesn't look that bad, people need to stop exaggerating. It's not GREAT but it's not bad at all. The analog being such a different colour is a bit weird. It should be darker me thinks.

Gravijah

for those that played it, was the d-pad comfortable? The position is really awkward. I never really looked at it before.

Nessus

Luigi87 said:
Interesting stick colour choice.
Looks like the stylus may go into itself for smaller storing size...?

Yeah, it looks almost identical to the stylus that came with my HTC TyTn. Same idea, telescopic.

ZeroGravity said:
People don't like the 3DS design? Really?

Looks fantastic.

I agree. Looks like they rubberized the slide pad and repositioned the d-pad ever so slightly compared to E3 design. I think it looks great, personally. Different enough to show it's not a regular DSlite, but familiar enough to look related.

Duderz

Banned
Sean said:
Lol at all the people guessing $250, no fucking way it's gonna be over $199.

I bet $149-179 with $199 as the absolute upper limit.

$149 is as bad as $249. Both aren't going to happen.

Top Bottom