• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS / Fall 2010 Conference Thread - Full conference recap in the OP

Owzers

i'm just happy that the analog slider thing is large and indented. PSP's nub is really uncomfortable for my large thumbs compared to the rest of my fingers Xo

Bizzyb

Banned
Can't believe how selfish Nintendo is being with this event. It's not enough the press is banned but we can't even get a stream of live-coverage??

Bizzyb said:
Can't believe how selfish Nintendo is being with this event. It's not enough the press is banned but we can't even get a stream of live-coverage??

You people need to understand that this event is for japan and their investors and retailers. Not for us americans.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Bizzyb said:
I'm having a hard time remembering when Nintendo ever streamed an exclusive conference.

upandaway said:
The CoverItLive isn't updating either. Are they not doing anything?!

Yea, they're definitely being lazy right now.

I WANT EVERY MINUTE DETAIL. IF IWATA FLIPS HIS HAIR I WANT TO READ ABOUT IT!!

jambo

markmacd: Iwata on stage talking Wii games, makes Wii Remote Plus official [via Twitter]

tdnp.jpg

seady

Maybe this will be E3 all over again: Super awesome Wii news for the first half, Super awesome 3DS news for the second.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Thoraxes said:
14:15 -- Set for 10/28, price ¥18000

Holy crap!

So for NA it'll either be $200 or $230 most likely.
From where did you read this?

Top Bottom