• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS / Fall 2010 Conference Thread - Full conference recap in the OP

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Thoraxes said:
14:15 -- Set for 10/28, price ¥18000

Holy crap!

So for NA it'll either be $200 or $230 most likely.
CLARIFICATION: based on order, that seems like its for the XL/Mario Collection Bundle. It was right after that update, and before he said "onto 3DS"

Thoraxes

richisawesome said:
Really? Lets hope you aren't making that up, for your account's sake. :lol
Wait maybe i'm misreading this blog.
It is 4AM right now after all :(

EDIT: It's a typo on one of the feeds I was following. They got overzealous and put in the wrong information.

NewFresh

scaled.php

W+

Ashodin

3DS UK:
Nice. They're saying something about the Wii. They might decide to keep the console running a little longer before announcing its successor then.

Hrn... I was hoping for a Wii HD next year. They really need to release it, the "perception" of the Wii in the US is waning.

iammeiam

the suspense is killing me. I can't even remember conferences before liveblogs, possibly because they were less immediate and so seemed less awesome.

Koodo

Banned
20gmhog.jpg

Is there any actually good live blogs? That 3DS site thing is quite shitastic (I'm still getting over their grave misspelling earlier).

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Thread title says See OP. OP is filled with nothing. Epic thread fail. What's the short of it?

Top Bottom