• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New domains for SSX

Kifimbo

epmode said:
RIGHT INTO MY VEINS

..but it'll probably be a Kinect game. Or Iphone.

superannuation thinks the game will be shown at the VGAs. If it's true, I doubt it's a casual title.

First Descent will be a remake of the original SSX for 3DS launch while Deadly Descent will be a new one for PS3/360/PC. My gut says this is true.

Please at least PS3/360
Please at least PS3/360
Please at least PS3/360
Please at least PS3/360

MAKE IT HAPPEN EA!

Reticent Rhino said:
First Descent will be a remake of the original SSX for 3DS launch while Deadly Descent will be a new one for PS3/360/PC. My gut says this is true.

Would love this if true.

AzureNightmare said:
please oh please let it be like Tricky!!!!
Came in here to request
/beg for
this. Tricky was such an incredibly fun experience that, going into 3, I was severely disappointed.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Reticent Rhino said:

i like the way you think

I'm down, had this for PS2 launch and it was a fine game. I'd love to see what they could do with a more skate motion capture/dynamic animation style approach while retaining the crazy flips and air. Makes a lot of sense to revive a trusted brand from last gen if EA is down on cash. Hopefully it can fuel some new games next year.
epmode said:
On every HD platform, ESPECIALLY PC OK?
Skate's not on PC can't see why SSX would come to PC.

Geek

Ninny Prancer
Nirolak said:
Y hallo thar.
Oh hai.

Cerberus said:
What else can you tell us? :D
Well, I have no idea if the title(s) are accurate, but if so, it's most likely tied to the mechanics that get you to the mountains' peaks. From what I've heard...

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
God, please. Want so bad. I just hope it's not a Kinect exclusive or something ridiculous like that.

edgefusion

If it's funky like Tricky or cool like SSX3 then I'm all in. If it's kiddy like Blur or shit like On Tour then I'm out.

Cerberus

Geek said:
Oh hai.

Well, I have no idea if the title(s) are accurate, but if they are it's most likely tied to the mechanics that get you to the mountains' peaks. From what I've heard...

But if it's accurate, it doesn't make any sense. You can't descend to a mountain's peak. :lol

Or do you mean from a mountain's peak to its base? Like SSX3?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
binYql.jpg

Cerberus said:
But if it's accurate, it doesn't make any sense. You can't descend to a mountain's peak. :lol
You can if you're jumping from a helicopter. But I don't see how that would change gameplay all that much.

The Crimson Kid

what are you waiting for
About damn time!!!

Hopefully EA is smart enough to make it for normal controllers this time. Last time they tried to make the Wiimote do much more than it could on a reliable basis, the game bombed, and we haven't seen any SSX since.

Top Bottom