• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA UK giving free Burnout UB and tons of cheap games

Legal? Don't know, your link doesn't work...

EDIT: Link working. Merry Christmas, EA! :p

or6xe9.jpg

Kamaki

Shame I've already got it through steam for pounds or so.Great game for anyone without it though, so jump on it! :lol

AAK

shagg_187 said:
EDIT: Link working. Merry Christmas, EA! :p

FUUUUUUUU

It works in Canada!!!!!

Why am I in Pakistan right now :( :( :( :( :( :(

I always wanted to play Burnout PS3 since I loved Takedown, but never dived because it lacked the most important thing for me in a car game: splitscreen..... but since it's for free...... GAAHHHHH

AAK said:
FUUUUUUUU

It works in Canada!!!!!

Why am I in Pakistan right now :( :( :( :( :( :(

I always wanted to play Burnout PS3 since I loved Takedown, but never dived because it lacked the most important thing for me in a car game: splitscreen..... but since it's for free...... GAAHHHHH

LOL! Benchod, kis nai kaha tha Pakistan Jaanay ko? :p

Hixx

Got it on christmas eve (for free ofc) and still have the same problems with it. Game plays well but I just don't like the structure of it.

Still for free, I will play through it!

AAK

Nice of you to do it for me but it's cool, too much effort :p Should just concentrate on finishing my backlog first :lol

Shukria!

MNC

Do I fill in everything normal for the checkout? Name and address? Country in UK or in NL? I don't work with proxies someone help meee

MNC

Woo, got it. But I don't want to download it straight away; I used my existing account (Forgot that I had it lol) So can I come back to my download later?

Is the key steam registerable?

Rubezh

MNC said:
Woo, got it. But I don't want to download it straight away; I used my existing account (Forgot that I had it lol) So can I come back to my download later?

End of the checkout says 30 days.

MNC

Okay. Where is everyone getting the whole 2GB thing from. I have to downloade from EA manager and it's 5GB. Do I lose access to it after 30 days? I hope not.

Edit: Nvm... 2,9.

I couldn't use a proxy on my work computer so I had to get it over my phone. I used the name Doctor Who, and then looked up the address and phone number of a McDonalds in Manchester. Thank you googles.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Can you "double dip" if you are getting it for free?

Thanks for the subpar no DLC supported PC version to go with my PS3 with all the DLC version, EA UK! From someone in the US.

I've got two EA accounts because BFBC2 on PS3 decided to use my PS3 email and link a new account to it. Dumb thing is that I used my other account to buy spore on it. I'd like to keep all my stuff under one account. Does anyone know if EA can merge both accounts?

Used OP's link to get BO for both accounts btw.:p

MNC said:

Is the key steam registerable?

AFAIK EA Store downloads are available to re-download forever.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
shagg_187 said:
It's Ultimate Box so all DLC included. Right?

Nope.avi

Ultimate Box is:

Paradise Base
Bike DLC/patch
Party Pack/DLC.

Big Surf, Cops and Robbers, etc. ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON THE PC (last I checked, which was about a year or two ago). They aren't part of this pack.

Tarin02543

I got it too

the game didn't age so well though even though it is only a couple of years old. It is jittery and the online does not work.

Top Bottom