• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FOX ANIMATION DOMINATION - 01/09/11 (Bob's Burgers Series Premiere)

Status
Not open for further replies.

8:00pm:

The Simpsons

Moms I'd Like to Forget

3BnmM.jpg

Thank you Fox for not releasing ANY promo photos for this week's episode. Must be a good one.

Marge reveals that she used to be in a group called "The Cool Moms" and decides to reconnect with the group.

8:30pm:

Bob's Burgers (Series Premiere)

Human Flesh

XGrfZ.jpg

The grand re-re-re-opening of the family's restaurant takes an unexpected turn after the health inspector pays a surprise visit.

9:00pm:

Family Guy

New Kidney In Town

Qukhb.jpg

Peter needs a new kidney after his energy-drink addiction causes renal failure. Meanwhile, Chris is chosen to introduce United States President Barack Obama at his school after winning an essay contest. Only thing is, Meg actually wrote the essay.

9:30pm:

The Cleveland Show

Ain’t Nothin’ But Mutton Bustin

Jy9z5.jpg

Cleveland Jr. plans his revenge on Rallo for monopolizing his father’s time.

Brinbe

No AD makes me ='(

Why do they always bump the best shows? Just like what happened with Parks and Rec.

trinest

canoli2006 said:
The title of next week's episode of The Simpsons is Flaming Moe.
While it uses the name from a previous and legacy Simpsons Idea- the episode itself doesn't sound that bad.

Nert

Slayven said:
Am I the only one that hates the art style of Bob's Burgers?

No, I abhor it, from what I've seen. It might just be an issue of poorly put together promotional materials, but between the art style in general and the clips they've shown, I don't have any sense at all of what the show's personality will be like.

trinest said:
Notice how all Steths work the characters have half shut eyes- it must be a Dreamworks wink thing.

If you REALLY want your mind blown on that thought, take a look at Seth MacFarlane's eyes

trinest

ManDudeChild said:
If you REALLY want your mind blown on that thought, take a look at Seth MacFarlane's eyes
Their made in his image. He must be a god.

(also don't search for him with safe search off- Brian and Stwie gang bang isn't my idea of fun)

WillyFive

The Simpsons is great tonight! I've been laughing out loud for a lot of the gags here, it's not the usual boring at all!

Slayven said:
Am I the only one that hates the art style of Bob's Burgers?

Nope.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
G0523 said:
Agreed. Is American Dad at least on at 7:30pm ET?!
TV Guide shows 7:30 for my area, but it's a repeat.

As always, Family Guy is the #1 on my list but I'm anticipating Bob's Burgers as well. I don't hate the artstyle as much as everyone else here, either. The characters look stupid, in a funny kind of way.

I support anything with H. Jon Benjamin in it.
Also I drink tons of energy drinks and am now afraid my kidneys will fail, great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom