• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls - New Screenshots [Update: Bosses Can Now Effectively Chase You]

Thanks oracrest.

15-noscale.jpg

14-noscale.jpg

13-noscale.jpg

12-noscale.jpg

11-noscale.jpg

10-noscale.jpg

09-noscale.jpg

08-noscale.jpg

07-noscale.jpg

06-noscale.jpg

05-noscale.jpg

04-noscale.jpg

03-noscale.jpg

02-noscale.jpg

01-noscale.jpg

The rest at http://www.destructoid.com/dark-souls-is-gloomily-gorgeous-195649.phtml

One picture with skeletons, one with some fucking giant toothed dragon... thing.

And the picture that give me the chills is the one of the giant wolf.

Kajiba

Fuck man. Why does this game have come out the same time as Skyrim = (

I want to give both games equal TLC.

Ploid 3.0

The thing about the wolf is, you just know it's going to be fast and fierce. The dragon thing might be a bit slow. It could turn out like Maneatters vs big red dragon from DS1.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Man the art design in Dark souls is pretty good, i'm scared from just looking at these monsters. Also why is that wolf wearing an afro?

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Gexecuter said:
Man the art design in Dark souls is pretty good, i'm scared from just looking at these monsters. Also why is that wolf wearing an afro?
Isn't that its back?

Jinaar

Gexecuter said:
Also why is that wolf wearing an afro?

EDIT: It's not. There is a giant moon/orb/globe in the back reflecting/eminating the sun's/own rays that is causing like a halo effect on the fine fibers of hair on the wolf. And that wolf is going to eat you.

glaurung

Huge giant wolf is huge.

Really like what I'm seeing in these shots. Too bad my gaming days have grown short of late.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Jinaar said:
It's not. There is a giant moon in the back reflecting the sun's rays that is causing like a halo effect on the fine fibers of hair on the wolf. And that wolf is going to eat you.

I don't care what you and your "science" says, that wolf is wearing a giant afro. I eagerly await being devoured by a giant wolf wearing an afro.

Haunted

Eh, the giant wolf in Lords of Shadow was more impressive.

Some of the other shots in this batch are pretty cool, though.

ZLfeW.jpg

^^ Digging the lighting in these two.

Top Bottom